|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Milton Friedman born?
2. Where was Al Sharpton born?
(a) Detroit, Michigan.
(b) Atlanta, Georgia.
(c) Brooklyn, New York.
(d) Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
3. Who wrote the book, music and lyrics for the play "The Music Man"?
(a) Rebecca Matthews.
(b) Meredith Willson.
(c) Nancy Edwards.
(d) Erica Reynolds.
4. According to Mamet, the United Nations destroyed the image of America by identifying the nation as what?
(a) The number one criminal of the world.
(d) Not concerned with other countries.
5. What does Mamet claim Jane Fonda did in visiting Hanoi and being photographed seated on an anti-aircraft battery?
(a) Impressed the prsident.
(b) Committed treason.
(c) Ended the war.
(d) Enraged the Japanese.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Jane Fonda visit Hanoi, where she was photographed seated on an anti-aircraft battery?
2. In Chapter 16: The Victim, Mamet writes that the liberal concern for the "victim" is merely an attempt to do what?
3. What does Mamet define as the practice of indicting and assaulting others for their opinions or for sometimes just stating the truth in Chapter 24: Arrested Development?
4. Liberals view themselves as compassionate and free-thinking but to Mamet they are what?
5. In Chapter 15: The Intelligent Person's Guide to Socialism and Anti-Semitism, Mamet writes that it is difficult to understand why aid is given to Palestine when some of the money is funneled to terrorists whose main goal is to kill whom?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)