|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard mumble aloud while Bunny's father collapses in tears?
(a) "Please forgive me, Mr. Corcoran."
(b) "Why did I bother to come here?"
(c) "This man is out of control."
(d) "God help me I'm sorry."
2. What drink is particularly popular with the young women taking care of Richard?
(a) Scotch and waters.
(b) Gin and tonics.
(c) Bloody Mary's.
3. What drug does Richard take from Judy while he is in her room?
4. Where does Richard go after talking with Henry on the phone the night of Bunny's murder?
(a) To Judy Poovey's room.
(b) To find Camilla.
(c) To buy a six pack of beer.
(d) To find Charles.
5. What does the letter Richard receives from Julian before Bunny's funeral tell him?
(a) The college is closed until further notice.
(b) Julian will be at the funeral with his students.
(c) Julian will not be able to attend the funeral.
(d) Class will meet the following Monday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rika, Marion's friend, claim to have seen on the day of Henry's call to Marion?
2. Where is Charles' apartment located?
3. What game does the group play while Charles and Cloke go to Bunny's dorm room?
4. What do the police officers find in Bunny's room when they are called in to help find Bunny?
5. What alibi does Henry invent to account for the group's time during the time of Bunny's murder?
Short Essay Questions
1. In the days before the funeral, what captures the attention of Bunny's family the most? Why are they concerned, and what does their concern confirm for Richard about Bunny's family?
2. What poem does Henry read at Bunny's funeral and why? How does Richard respond to Henry's choice?
3. How does the group manage as the guests of the Corcorans in the days before Bunny's funeral?
4. What do Charles and Francis argue about the day before the funeral? Of what does Richard feel this and the other arguments among the group members is symptomatic?
5. How does Richard's behavior change after the discovery of Bunny's body?
6. What does Camilla reveal to Richard about her brother after she has moved out of the apartment she shares with Charles? How does Richard respond?
7. How do the group members relate to each other following Bunny's funeral? Why does Richard think they are all reacting this way?
8. Where is Marion during Bunny's disappearance? What about her behavior seems unusual to the group?
9. What issue does Richard struggle with after Bunny's death? To what does he attribute the group's actions?
10. Why does Charles become enraged with Henry? What does he believe Henry is trying to do?
This section contains 1,289 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)