|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bunny's parents do in the hopes of finding their son?
(a) Called Henry and offered him money to find Bunny.
(b) Paid three detectives to interview all of Bunny's friends.
(c) Come to the school and demanded Bunny be found.
(d) Offered a large reward to anyone with information about their son.
2. What happens to Richard in his nightmare after Bunny's funeral?
(a) He marries Marion.
(b) He is pushed over a cliff.
(c) He is drugged by Cloke.
(d) He is murdered by Champ.
3. What book does Henry quote at the end his letter to Richard before Bunny's funeral?
(a) The Bible.
(b) Plato's Orations.
(c) The Odyssey.
(d) The Illiad.
4. Why are Camilla and Richard in Mrs. Corcoran's bathroom the day before the funeral?
(a) Looking for asprin for Francis.
(b) Looking for medication for Henry's headache.
(c) Looking for sleeping pills for Richard.
(d) Looking for drugs for Cloke.
5. What drug does Richard take from Judy while he is in her room?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who answers the door when the group arrives at the Corcoran's home?
2. What game does the group play while Charles and Cloke go to Bunny's dorm room?
3. Where does Richard go after talking with Henry on the phone the night of Bunny's murder?
4. What does Henry have Charles bring to Richard on the morning before Greek class?
5. What does Rika, Marion's friend, claim to have seen on the day of Henry's call to Marion?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Charles arrested during the month following Bunny's murder? Why is Henry concerned about this?
2. What do Charles and Francis argue about the day before the funeral? Of what does Richard feel this and the other arguments among the group members is symptomatic?
3. What do the members of the group find peculiar about Bunny's father the day before the funeral?
4. How do Bunny's parents react to his disappearance? What does Richard think of their reaction?
5. Where is Marion during Bunny's disappearance? What about her behavior seems unusual to the group?
6. What poem does Henry read at Bunny's funeral and why? How does Richard respond to Henry's choice?
7. What does Richard begin to understand about Henry as the novel draws to its climax?
8. How does the group manage as the guests of the Corcorans in the days before Bunny's funeral?
9. How does Richard's behavior change after the discovery of Bunny's body?
10. How do the police finally become involved in the search for Bunny's body? How do the group members react to the police involvement?
This section contains 1,297 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)