|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henry respond to Charles' astonishment over the fact that they have actually killed Bunny?
(a) "I am not above murder."
(b) "I think everyone would be relieved."
(c) "I prefer to think of it as a redistribution of matter."
(d) "I think of it as justifiable homicide."
2. What does Rika, Marion's friend, claim to have seen on the day of Henry's call to Marion?
(a) Bunny reading in the library.
(b) Bunny standing outside of a bank in town.
(c) Bunny eating lunch at a local diner.
(d) Bunny getting into a cab outside of school.
3. Who comes to Richard's room the night after Jake Teitelbaum's party?
4. What does Camilla tell Richard when she wakes him up the morning after the police search of Bunny's room?
(a) Reporters and police are all over the campus.
(b) Julian has called her asking about Bunny.
(c) She is in love with him.
(d) The snow has continued for another full day.
5. What is Thirsty Thursday?
(a) A milk shake promotion at Steak and Shake.
(b) A burger promotion at the Villager.
(c) A beer promotion at the Red Branding Saloon.
(d) A drink promotion at the Villager.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard go after talking with Henry on the phone the night of Bunny's murder?
2. Where does Richard take Francis in the middle of the night on Sunday night?
3. Who rides in the car with Richard and Francis to Bunny' parent's home before Bunny's funeral?
4. What do Henry and Richard find in their mailboxes during the week Bunny is presumed missing?
5. What is the name of the Corcoran's dog?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Camilla reveal to Richard about her brother after she has moved out of the apartment she shares with Charles? How does Richard respond?
2. How do the police finally become involved in the search for Bunny's body? How do the group members react to the police involvement?
3. Why does Charles become enraged with Henry? What does he believe Henry is trying to do?
4. What in Bunny's letter found after his death reveals to Henry that the letter is not a prank but actually written by Bunny?
5. Who is Cloke, and how does he appear in the story? What is important about his appearance?
6. What does Richard begin to understand about Henry as the novel draws to its climax?
7. Why is Charles arrested during the month following Bunny's murder? Why is Henry concerned about this?
8. How do Bunny's parents react to his disappearance? What does Richard think of their reaction?
9. What happens the day after Bunny's murder that changes the group's plans significantly?
10. What do the members of the group find peculiar about Bunny's father the day before the funeral?
This section contains 1,310 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)