|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom has Julian received a letter on Friday when Richard and Francis stop by?
(a) Bunny's parents.
(b) Bunny's sister.
(d) Bunny's brother.
2. Why does Francis not want to see a psychiatrist for his problems?
(a) He does not have the money to pay.
(b) He had a bad experience with one as a child.
(c) He is not interested in healing.
(d) He is afraid to learn what is bothering him.
3. Where in the Corcoran house do Richard and Francis sleep while they are there?
(a) On cots on the porch.
(b) On cots in the laundry room.
(c) On cots in the basement.
(d) On cots in the spare bedroom.
4. What news does Francis give Richard when he returns to Richard's room the night after they are drunk together?
(a) Camilla has left school.
(b) Julian has kicked Francis out of the class.
(c) Henry has been arrested.
(d) Camilla has moved out of the apartment.
5. What does Camilla tell Richard when she wakes him up the morning after the police search of Bunny's room?
(a) Reporters and police are all over the campus.
(b) The snow has continued for another full day.
(c) She is in love with him.
(d) Julian has called her asking about Bunny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Bunny's parents do in the hopes of finding their son?
2. What does Charles find in Bunny's room and bring back for the group to see?
3. How old is Bunny when he is murdered?
4. What do Henry and Richard find in their mailboxes during the week Bunny is presumed missing?
5. What does Henry have Charles bring to Richard on the morning before Greek class?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the group members relate to each other following Bunny's funeral? Why does Richard think they are all reacting this way?
2. How do Bunny's friends at school respond to his death? What do they think happened to him?
3. How does the group manage as the guests of the Corcorans in the days before Bunny's funeral?
4. How does Richard's behavior change after the discovery of Bunny's body?
5. What in Bunny's letter found after his death reveals to Henry that the letter is not a prank but actually written by Bunny?
6. How do Bunny's parents react to his disappearance? What does Richard think of their reaction?
7. What does Richard begin to understand about Henry as the novel draws to its climax?
8. How does the search for Bunny finally come to a climax? Who is involved with the investigation at that point?
9. What happens to the main characters at the climax of the story?
10. What does Camilla reveal to Richard about her brother after she has moved out of the apartment she shares with Charles? How does Richard respond?
This section contains 1,304 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)