|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Charles' apartment located?
(a) Next door to the college.
(b) In South Hampden.
(c) In the same building as Julian's.
(d) In North Hampden.
2. What does Henry tell Julian while Richard and Francis are in the office?
(a) All about his feelings of hatred for Charles.
(b) All about his plans for the summer.
(c) All about murdering Bunny.
(d) All about the terrible trip to Rome with Bunny.
3. How does Richard describe the tone of the letter he receives from Henry before Bunny's funeral?
(a) Sad and lonely.
(c) Stilted and formal.
(d) Friendly and newsy.
4. Where in the Corcoran house do Richard and Francis sleep while they are there?
(a) On cots in the laundry room.
(b) On cots in the basement.
(c) On cots on the porch.
(d) On cots in the spare bedroom.
5. Where does Charles tell Richard he is spending the summer?
(a) In Toronto.
(b) In New York.
(c) In Boston.
(d) In San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Judy Poovey tell Richard in the hall when she sees him the day after Jake Teitelbaum's party?
2. When Charles sees Richard on Sunday night, for what does he ask?
3. How does Hampden College handle Bunny's death and ensuing investigation?
4. What does the letter Richard receives from Julian before Bunny's funeral tell him?
5. Why does Francis not want to see a psychiatrist for his problems?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)