|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Camilla tell Richard when she wakes him up the morning after the police search of Bunny's room?
(a) The snow has continued for another full day.
(b) She is in love with him.
(c) Julian has called her asking about Bunny.
(d) Reporters and police are all over the campus.
2. Where does Bunny's brother attend college?
3. Where in the Corcoran house do Richard and Francis sleep while they are there?
(a) On cots in the spare bedroom.
(b) On cots in the basement.
(c) On cots in the laundry room.
(d) On cots on the porch.
4. What does Henry have Charles bring to Richard on the morning before Greek class?
(a) A copy of a Greek sonnet to recite in class.
(b) A letter from his parents in California.
(c) The book Julian wanted them to read over the weekend.
(d) His notes on the reading assignment.
5. When Francis and Sophie wake Richard the morning after they are all drunk together, what does Francis say to Richard in Greek?
(a) "Henry has disappeared."
(b) "We have a serious problem."
(c) "You are in big trouble."
(d) "Important news, my friend."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard think is the most striking object on the playground at the Early Childhood Center?
2. What message from the Corcorans does Henry relay in his letter to Richard?
3. What happens to Richard in his nightmare after Bunny's funeral?
4. What book does Henry quote at the end his letter to Richard before Bunny's funeral?
5. Who do Henry and and Richard find at Charles and Camilla's apartment when they show up on Thursday after Bunny's murder?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)