|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the mirror in Charles and Camilla's apartment cracked?
(a) Charles cracks the mirror in the car bringing it home.
(b) Camilla cracks the mirror when she steps on it.
(c) Charles falls off a ladder and lands on the mirror which is on the floor.
(d) Camilla falls off a ladder and lands on the mirror which is on the floor.
2. Where is Charles' apartment located?
(a) Next door to the college.
(b) In South Hampden.
(c) In North Hampden.
(d) In the same building as Julian's.
3. How does Hampden College handle Bunny's death and ensuing investigation?
(a) The college tries to cover it up to prevent more bad press.
(b) The college hires lawyers to defend Henry and Cloke.
(c) The college expels Cloke and puts the group on probation.
(d) The college fires Julian Morrow.
4. Who rides in the car with Richard and Francis to Bunny' parent's home before Bunny's funeral?
(a) Judy Poovey.
(b) Rachel Lengsmith.
(c) Camilla Brooks.
(d) Sophie Dearbold.
5. When Charles sees Richard on Sunday night, for what does he ask?
(a) Five dollars.
(b) The key to Richard's room.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) Bunny's picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the members of the group spend their first dew days back at college after Bunny's funeral?
2. What is the motto of Hampden College?
3. What about her son's death has Mrs. Corcoran concerned?
4. What does Henry overhear the Corcorans talking about before Bunny's funeral?
5. How does Henry respond to Charles' astonishment over the fact that they have actually killed Bunny?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)