|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Richard an Francis go to see Julian on their way to see Charles on Friday?
(a) To ask what will happen to their grades due to missed classes.
(b) To ask if he would like to go with them to the hospital.
(c) To ask if he had any messages for Charles.
(d) To ask whether he has heard from Henry.
2. What drug does Richard take from Judy while he is in her room?
3. How does Henry respond to Charles' astonishment over the fact that they have actually killed Bunny?
(a) "I think everyone would be relieved."
(b) "I am not above murder."
(c) "I prefer to think of it as a redistribution of matter."
(d) "I think of it as justifiable homicide."
4. Why does Francis not want to see a psychiatrist for his problems?
(a) He is afraid to learn what is bothering him.
(b) He had a bad experience with one as a child.
(c) He is not interested in healing.
(d) He does not have the money to pay.
5. What does Richard find in Charles' apartment that reminds him of Bunny?
(a) Horlick's malted milk.
(b) Pecan Sandies.
(d) Hershey's Kisses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rika, Marion's friend, claim to have seen on the day of Henry's call to Marion?
2. What do Charles and Francis argue about the day before the funeral?
3. What does Camilla tell Richard when she wakes him up the morning after the police search of Bunny's room?
4. Where is Charles' apartment located?
5. To whom does Richard compare himself after he stands in the bathroom and cries the day after Bunny's murder?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the group members relate to each other following Bunny's funeral? Why does Richard think they are all reacting this way?
2. In the days before the funeral, what captures the attention of Bunny's family the most? Why are they concerned, and what does their concern confirm for Richard about Bunny's family?
3. How does the group manage as the guests of the Corcorans in the days before Bunny's funeral?
4. After Bunny dies, what positive qualities about his personality come to light from his other friends at school?
5. What do the members of the group find peculiar about Bunny's father the day before the funeral?
6. What happens to the main characters at the climax of the story?
7. Who is Cloke, and how does he appear in the story? What is important about his appearance?
8. Where is Marion during Bunny's disappearance? What about her behavior seems unusual to the group?
9. Why is Charles arrested during the month following Bunny's murder? Why is Henry concerned about this?
10. What does Camilla reveal to Richard about her brother after she has moved out of the apartment she shares with Charles? How does Richard respond?
This section contains 1,376 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)