Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug does Richard take from Judy while he is in her room?
2. What is Henry reading when the group arrives at the Corcoran house before the funeral?
(a) The Odyssey.
(b) The Upanishads.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The Illiad.
3. When Richard confronts Camilla about her brother, what does Camilla show him?
(a) The scar she received from a fall.
(b) The injuries Charles inflicted on her body.
(c) The tattoo she got on her leg.
(d) The tattoo she had on her arm.
4. How does the press explain Bunny's death?
(a) He was overwhelmed by school work.
(b) He was tremendously overweight.
(c) He had no friends and was an outcast.
(d) HIs dysfunctional family is to blame.
5. To whom does Richard compare himself after he stands in the bathroom and cries the day after Bunny's murder?
(a) Ray Milland.
(b) Franklin Roosevelt.
(c) James Stewart.
(d) Humphrey Bogart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard take Francis in the middle of the night on Sunday night?
2. Why is the mirror in Charles and Camilla's apartment cracked?
3. What does the college president say about Bunny?
4. How old is Bunny when he is murdered?
5. What about her son's death has Mrs. Corcoran concerned?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)