|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Richard describe the tone of the letter he receives from Henry before Bunny's funeral?
(b) Friendly and newsy.
(c) Stilted and formal.
(d) Sad and lonely.
2. What does Mrs. Corcoran want done with the wreaths delivered to her home?
(a) She wants them brought to the funeral home.
(b) She wants them placed around the house.
(c) She wants them thrown away.
(d) She wants them to remain in the entry hall.
3. What happens to Richard in his nightmare after Bunny's funeral?
(a) He marries Marion.
(b) He is pushed over a cliff.
(c) He is murdered by Champ.
(d) He is drugged by Cloke.
4. Where does Richard take Francis in the middle of the night on Sunday night?
(a) To Henry's apartment.
(b) To a bar.
(c) To Camilla's apartment.
(d) To the emergency room
5. What does Charles find in Bunny's room and bring back for the group to see?
(a) A bottle of very expensive French wine.
(b) A letter Bunny had written to his mother.
(c) The newspaper article about the murder of the farmer.
(d) An engagement ring for Marion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the letter Richard receives from Julian before Bunny's funeral tell him?
2. Where does Charles tell Richard he is spending the summer?
3. Who comes to Richard's room the night after Jake Teitelbaum's party?
4. What brand of cigarettes does Camilla pull from her pocket when talking with Richard about her brother?
5. What is the name of the Corcoran's dog?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Bunny's friends at school respond to his death? What do they think happened to him?
2. After Bunny dies, what positive qualities about his personality come to light from his other friends at school?
3. What does Camilla reveal to Richard about her brother after she has moved out of the apartment she shares with Charles? How does Richard respond?
4. Why is Charles arrested during the month following Bunny's murder? Why is Henry concerned about this?
5. How does the search for Bunny finally come to a climax? Who is involved with the investigation at that point?
6. How does the group manage as the guests of the Corcorans in the days before Bunny's funeral?
7. How do the group members relate to each other following Bunny's funeral? Why does Richard think they are all reacting this way?
8. Where is Marion during Bunny's disappearance? What about her behavior seems unusual to the group?
9. What do the members of the group find peculiar about Bunny's father the day before the funeral?
10. What happens the day after Bunny's murder that changes the group's plans significantly?
This section contains 1,209 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)