|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Richard compare himself after he stands in the bathroom and cries the day after Bunny's murder?
(a) Humphrey Bogart.
(b) Franklin Roosevelt.
(c) James Stewart.
(d) Ray Milland.
2. Where does Bunny's brother attend college?
3. What does Richard find in Charles' apartment that reminds him of Bunny?
(a) Pecan Sandies.
(b) Horlick's malted milk.
(d) Hershey's Kisses.
4. What is "Shady Brook'?
(a) A suburb of Boston.
(b) A new housing development near Hartford.
(c) A country club subdividion.
(d) A suburb of New Haven.
5. Who comes to Richard's room the night after Jake Teitelbaum's party?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henry respond to Charles' astonishment over the fact that they have actually killed Bunny?
2. What news does Francis give Richard when he returns to Richard's room the night after they are drunk together?
3. What do Bunny's parents do in the hopes of finding their son?
4. Why are Camilla and Richard in Mrs. Corcoran's bathroom the day before the funeral?
5. Who answers the door when the group arrives at the Corcoran's home?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)