|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Francis and Sophie wake Richard the morning after they are all drunk together, what does Francis say to Richard in Greek?
(a) "Henry has disappeared."
(b) "You are in big trouble."
(c) "We have a serious problem."
(d) "Important news, my friend."
2. What message from the Corcorans does Henry relay in his letter to Richard?
(a) All of the group is invited to stay at their home before the funeral.
(b) They are sorry for keeping Henry so long.
(c) None of Bunny's friends are invited to the wake.
(d) Henry is needed by the family and will not return to school for a week.
3. What does the letter Richard receives from Julian before Bunny's funeral tell him?
(a) Class will meet the following Monday.
(b) Julian will not be able to attend the funeral.
(c) The college is closed until further notice.
(d) Julian will be at the funeral with his students.
4. Why does Francis not want to see a psychiatrist for his problems?
(a) He had a bad experience with one as a child.
(b) He is not interested in healing.
(c) He is afraid to learn what is bothering him.
(d) He does not have the money to pay.
5. What happens to Richard in his nightmare after Bunny's funeral?
(a) He is murdered by Champ.
(b) He is drugged by Cloke.
(c) He is pushed over a cliff.
(d) He marries Marion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Henry and and Richard find at Charles and Camilla's apartment when they show up on Thursday after Bunny's murder?
2. What does Camilla tell Richard when she wakes him up the morning after the police search of Bunny's room?
3. Who takes care of Richard during the period before Bunny's funeral?
4. What book does Henry quote at the end his letter to Richard before Bunny's funeral?
5. What does Richard witness in Charles and Camilla's apartment after Charles returns from jail that astounds him?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)