|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Richard describe the tone of the letter he receives from Henry before Bunny's funeral?
(a) Stilted and formal.
(b) Friendly and newsy.
(d) Sad and lonely.
2. What do Bunny's parents do in the hopes of finding their son?
(a) Paid three detectives to interview all of Bunny's friends.
(b) Offered a large reward to anyone with information about their son.
(c) Called Henry and offered him money to find Bunny.
(d) Come to the school and demanded Bunny be found.
3. What flowers do Charles and Camilla cut and bring into their home before the snow begins to fall?
4. Where does Henry go after Bunny's body is found?
(a) To Francis' house in the country.
(b) To Maine with the Corcorans.
(c) To Connecticut with the Corcorans.
(d) To Julian's house in New Haven.
5. What does Richard witness in Charles and Camilla's apartment after Charles returns from jail that astounds him?
(a) Henry and Camilla kissing.
(b) Judy and Charles kissing.
(c) Charles and Marion kissing.
(d) Charles and Camilla kissing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Richard describe Bunny's memory at the college?
2. Where does Charles tell Richard he is spending the summer?
3. To whom does Richard compare himself after he stands in the bathroom and cries the day after Bunny's murder?
4. What is the name of the Corcoran's dog?
5. What alibi does Henry invent to account for the group's time during the time of Bunny's murder?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)