Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard find in Charles' apartment that reminds him of Bunny?
(b) Horlick's malted milk.
(c) Pecan Sandies.
(d) Hershey's Kisses.
2. How does Henry respond to Charles' astonishment over the fact that they have actually killed Bunny?
(a) "I think everyone would be relieved."
(b) "I prefer to think of it as a redistribution of matter."
(c) "I am not above murder."
(d) "I think of it as justifiable homicide."
3. Where is Charles' apartment located?
(a) In North Hampden.
(b) In South Hampden.
(c) Next door to the college.
(d) In the same building as Julian's.
4. What do Henry and Richard find in their mailboxes during the week Bunny is presumed missing?
(a) A faculty questionnaire about Julian Morrow.
(b) A letter from the president of the college.
(c) A faculty questionnaire about Richard Roland.
(d) A letter from Bunny's father.
5. What is "Shady Brook'?
(a) A new housing development near Hartford.
(b) A suburb of Boston.
(c) A country club subdividion.
(d) A suburb of New Haven.
6. What message from the Corcorans does Henry relay in his letter to Richard?
(a) They are sorry for keeping Henry so long.
(b) All of the group is invited to stay at their home before the funeral.
(c) Henry is needed by the family and will not return to school for a week.
(d) None of Bunny's friends are invited to the wake.
7. Where does Bunny's brother attend college?
8. What brand of cigarettes does Camilla pull from her pocket when talking with Richard about her brother?
(a) Pall Malls, Henry's brand.
(b) Pall Malls, Richard's brand.
(c) Lucky Strikes, Henry's brand.
(d) Lucky Strikes, Francis' brand.
9. What does the letter Richard receives from Julian before Bunny's funeral tell him?
(a) Class will meet the following Monday.
(b) Julian will be at the funeral with his students.
(c) Julian will not be able to attend the funeral.
(d) The college is closed until further notice.
10. Where does Richard go after talking with Henry on the phone the night of Bunny's murder?
(a) To find Charles.
(b) To buy a six pack of beer.
(c) To Judy Poovey's room.
(d) To find Camilla.
11. What drug does Richard take from Judy while he is in her room?
12. What do the police officers find in Bunny's room when they are called in to help find Bunny?
(a) Bunny's wallet and tickets to the Met in New York.
(b) Bunny's wallet with his ID and two hundred dollars.
(c) Bunny's wallet and Henry's photo.
(d) Bunny's wallet and a copy of an article about the Rivera.
13. What does Judy Poovey tell Richard in the hall when she sees him the day after Jake Teitelbaum's party?
(a) That she is in love with Richard.
(b) That the snow has not stopped falling outside.
(c) That Mona Beale is in love with Richard.
(d) That Mona Beale has a violent boyfirend.
14. What flowers do Charles and Camilla cut and bring into their home before the snow begins to fall?
15. What does Richard witness in Charles and Camilla's apartment after Charles returns from jail that astounds him?
(a) Charles and Marion kissing.
(b) Henry and Camilla kissing.
(c) Charles and Camilla kissing.
(d) Judy and Charles kissing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Francis not want to see a psychiatrist for his problems?
2. What is the motto of Hampden College?
3. Why does Henry suggest they call Marion and confirm that no one has seen Bunny for three days?
4. Where does Charles tell Richard he is spending the summer?
5. What is Thirsty Thursday?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)