|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes care of Richard during the period before Bunny's funeral?
(a) Judy Poovey and her friends Tracy and Beth.
(b) Judy Poovey.
(c) Judy Poovey and her friend, Tina.
(d) Judy Poovey and Camilla.
2. What about her son's death has Mrs. Corcoran concerned?
(a) That he was a drug dealer.
(b) That he died dishonorably drunk.
(c) That he committed suicide.
(d) That he had cancer.
3. What does Henry have Charles bring to Richard on the morning before Greek class?
(a) A copy of a Greek sonnet to recite in class.
(b) The book Julian wanted them to read over the weekend.
(c) His notes on the reading assignment.
(d) A letter from his parents in California.
4. How does Richard describe Bunny's memory at the college?
(a) He is remembered as a "strong and dedicated student."
(b) He is remembered as a "stumbling teen inebriate."
(c) He is not really remembered at all.
(d) He is remembered as a "Greek scholar."
5. What does Richard find in Charles' apartment that reminds him of Bunny?
(a) Hershey's Kisses.
(b) Pecan Sandies.
(c) Horlick's malted milk.
6. What does Henry tell Julian while Richard and Francis are in the office?
(a) All about his plans for the summer.
(b) All about the terrible trip to Rome with Bunny.
(c) All about his feelings of hatred for Charles.
(d) All about murdering Bunny.
7. What suggestion does Henry make to Richard when Richard admits he is very worried after Bunny's murder?
(a) Think in a different language.
(b) Get a massage.
(c) Take a hot bath.
(d) Read a suspense novel.
8. What game does the group play while Charles and Cloke go to Bunny's dorm room?
9. When Richard confronts Camilla about her brother, what does Camilla show him?
(a) The tattoo she got on her leg.
(b) The scar she received from a fall.
(c) The tattoo she had on her arm.
(d) The injuries Charles inflicted on her body.
10. Who comes to Richard's room the night after Jake Teitelbaum's party?
11. Where does Richard take Francis in the middle of the night on Sunday night?
(a) To Camilla's apartment.
(b) To a bar.
(c) To the emergency room
(d) To Henry's apartment.
12. What is "Shady Brook'?
(a) A new housing development near Hartford.
(b) A country club subdividion.
(c) A suburb of New Haven.
(d) A suburb of Boston.
13. What is Thirsty Thursday?
(a) A milk shake promotion at Steak and Shake.
(b) A burger promotion at the Villager.
(c) A beer promotion at the Red Branding Saloon.
(d) A drink promotion at the Villager.
14. What does Judy Poovey tell Richard in the hall when she sees him the day after Jake Teitelbaum's party?
(a) That the snow has not stopped falling outside.
(b) That she is in love with Richard.
(c) That Mona Beale is in love with Richard.
(d) That Mona Beale has a violent boyfirend.
15. Who does Richard bump into on his way home from Charles and Camilla's apartment after Charles is released from jail?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard go after talking with Henry on the phone the night of Bunny's murder?
2. What do Bunny's parents do in the hopes of finding their son?
3. What does Camilla tell Richard when she wakes him up the morning after the police search of Bunny's room?
4. What does Rika, Marion's friend, claim to have seen on the day of Henry's call to Marion?
5. What does Richard mumble aloud while Bunny's father collapses in tears?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)