|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Camilla and Richard in Mrs. Corcoran's bathroom the day before the funeral?
(a) Looking for medication for Henry's headache.
(b) Looking for asprin for Francis.
(c) Looking for drugs for Cloke.
(d) Looking for sleeping pills for Richard.
2. Who rides in the car with Richard and Francis to Bunny' parent's home before Bunny's funeral?
(a) Rachel Lengsmith.
(b) Sophie Dearbold.
(c) Camilla Brooks.
(d) Judy Poovey.
3. Who answers the door when the group arrives at the Corcoran's home?
(a) Bunny's father.
(b) Bunny's mother.
(c) The servant.
(d) Bunny's sister.
4. Where is Charles' apartment located?
(a) In North Hampden.
(b) In South Hampden.
(c) In the same building as Julian's.
(d) Next door to the college.
5. What message from the Corcorans does Henry relay in his letter to Richard?
(a) All of the group is invited to stay at their home before the funeral.
(b) None of Bunny's friends are invited to the wake.
(c) Henry is needed by the family and will not return to school for a week.
(d) They are sorry for keeping Henry so long.
6. What does Charles say he and Camilla did the night after the murder?
(a) Drove into town.
(b) Drank alcohol.
(c) Cleaned house.
(d) Took a walk.
7. What does Camilla tell Richard when she wakes him up the morning after the police search of Bunny's room?
(a) She is in love with him.
(b) Reporters and police are all over the campus.
(c) The snow has continued for another full day.
(d) Julian has called her asking about Bunny.
8. From whom has Julian received a letter on Friday when Richard and Francis stop by?
(a) Bunny's sister.
(b) Bunny's brother.
(d) Bunny's parents.
9. What is the motto of Hampden College?
(a) Learn by Doing.
(b) Learn by Seeing.
(c) Learn by Experiencing.
(d) Learn by Teaching.
10. Where does Richard take Francis in the middle of the night on Sunday night?
(a) To Camilla's apartment.
(b) To Henry's apartment.
(c) To a bar.
(d) To the emergency room
11. Why does Francis not want to see a psychiatrist for his problems?
(a) He is afraid to learn what is bothering him.
(b) He is not interested in healing.
(c) He had a bad experience with one as a child.
(d) He does not have the money to pay.
12. What book does Henry quote at the end his letter to Richard before Bunny's funeral?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The Odyssey.
(c) The Illiad.
(d) Plato's Orations.
13. When Francis and Sophie wake Richard the morning after they are all drunk together, what does Francis say to Richard in Greek?
(a) "Henry has disappeared."
(b) "We have a serious problem."
(c) "You are in big trouble."
(d) "Important news, my friend."
14. What alibi does Henry invent to account for the group's time during the time of Bunny's murder?
(a) They are shopping at the local grocery.
(b) They are driving to another town.
(c) They are studying at the library.
(d) They are at a double feature at the Orpheum.
15. What does the college president say about Bunny?
(a) "He was a mystery to us all."
(b) "He touched people's lives."
(c) "He was the spirit of the college."
(d) "He was a brave man."
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police officers find in Bunny's room when they are called in to help find Bunny?
2. What does Judy Poovey tell Richard in the hall when she sees him the day after Jake Teitelbaum's party?
3. What does Charles find in Bunny's room and bring back for the group to see?
4. What drink is particularly popular with the young women taking care of Richard?
5. What drug does Richard take from Judy while he is in her room?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)