|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What suggestion does Henry make to Richard when Richard admits he is very worried after Bunny's murder?
(a) Read a suspense novel.
(b) Take a hot bath.
(c) Get a massage.
(d) Think in a different language.
2. What does Richard witness in Charles and Camilla's apartment after Charles returns from jail that astounds him?
(a) Charles and Marion kissing.
(b) Charles and Camilla kissing.
(c) Judy and Charles kissing.
(d) Henry and Camilla kissing.
3. What game does the group play while Charles and Cloke go to Bunny's dorm room?
4. What drink is particularly popular with the young women taking care of Richard?
(a) Scotch and waters.
(b) Gin and tonics.
(d) Bloody Mary's.
5. What does Camilla tell Richard when she wakes him up the morning after the police search of Bunny's room?
(a) Reporters and police are all over the campus.
(b) Julian has called her asking about Bunny.
(c) She is in love with him.
(d) The snow has continued for another full day.
6. Why do Richard an Francis go to see Julian on their way to see Charles on Friday?
(a) To ask if he would like to go with them to the hospital.
(b) To ask whether he has heard from Henry.
(c) To ask if he had any messages for Charles.
(d) To ask what will happen to their grades due to missed classes.
7. What do Henry and Richard find in their mailboxes during the week Bunny is presumed missing?
(a) A faculty questionnaire about Julian Morrow.
(b) A letter from Bunny's father.
(c) A faculty questionnaire about Richard Roland.
(d) A letter from the president of the college.
8. How do the members of the group spend their first dew days back at college after Bunny's funeral?
(a) They go back to the site of the murder.
(b) They leave for a weekend at Francis' farm.
(c) They stay away from each other.
(d) They take the train to New York.
9. When in town Saturday afternoon, what does Francis buy for Henry at the bookstore?
(a) A copy of Mycenaean inscriptions from Knossos.
(b) A translation of Gregory of Tours.
(c) A study of Victorian murderesses.
(d) A biography of Cortes.
10. How does the press explain Bunny's death?
(a) He was tremendously overweight.
(b) HIs dysfunctional family is to blame.
(c) He had no friends and was an outcast.
(d) He was overwhelmed by school work.
11. When Richard confronts Camilla about her brother, what does Camilla show him?
(a) The tattoo she had on her arm.
(b) The scar she received from a fall.
(c) The tattoo she got on her leg.
(d) The injuries Charles inflicted on her body.
12. What message from the Corcorans does Henry relay in his letter to Richard?
(a) None of Bunny's friends are invited to the wake.
(b) Henry is needed by the family and will not return to school for a week.
(c) They are sorry for keeping Henry so long.
(d) All of the group is invited to stay at their home before the funeral.
13. What does Henry tell Julian while Richard and Francis are in the office?
(a) All about his feelings of hatred for Charles.
(b) All about murdering Bunny.
(c) All about his plans for the summer.
(d) All about the terrible trip to Rome with Bunny.
14. What does Richard find in Charles' apartment that reminds him of Bunny?
(b) Hershey's Kisses.
(c) Horlick's malted milk.
(d) Pecan Sandies.
15. When Francis and Sophie wake Richard the morning after they are all drunk together, what does Francis say to Richard in Greek?
(a) "You are in big trouble."
(b) "We have a serious problem."
(c) "Henry has disappeared."
(d) "Important news, my friend."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard think is the most striking object on the playground at the Early Childhood Center?
2. What brand of cigarettes does Camilla pull from her pocket when talking with Richard about her brother?
3. To whom does Richard compare himself after he stands in the bathroom and cries the day after Bunny's murder?
4. How old is Bunny when he is murdered?
5. Where does Henry go after Bunny's body is found?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)