|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Charles and Francis argue about the day before the funeral?
(a) Charles wants to sleep upstairs.
(b) Charles takes Francis' car without asking.
(c) Francis takes Charles' car without asking.
(d) Francis wants to check into a hotel.
2. What does Richard find in Charles' apartment that reminds him of Bunny?
(a) Pecan Sandies.
(c) Hershey's Kisses.
(d) Horlick's malted milk.
3. What suggestion does Henry make to Richard when Richard admits he is very worried after Bunny's murder?
(a) Read a suspense novel.
(b) Think in a different language.
(c) Take a hot bath.
(d) Get a massage.
4. When Richard confronts Camilla about her brother, what does Camilla show him?
(a) The scar she received from a fall.
(b) The injuries Charles inflicted on her body.
(c) The tattoo she got on her leg.
(d) The tattoo she had on her arm.
5. From whom has Julian received a letter on Friday when Richard and Francis stop by?
(a) Bunny's brother.
(b) Bunny's sister.
(c) Bunny's parents.
6. What message from the Corcorans does Henry relay in his letter to Richard?
(a) Henry is needed by the family and will not return to school for a week.
(b) They are sorry for keeping Henry so long.
(c) None of Bunny's friends are invited to the wake.
(d) All of the group is invited to stay at their home before the funeral.
7. Where does Henry go after Bunny's body is found?
(a) To Connecticut with the Corcorans.
(b) To Maine with the Corcorans.
(c) To Julian's house in New Haven.
(d) To Francis' house in the country.
8. What does Henry tell Julian while Richard and Francis are in the office?
(a) All about the terrible trip to Rome with Bunny.
(b) All about his feelings of hatred for Charles.
(c) All about murdering Bunny.
(d) All about his plans for the summer.
9. What do the police officers find in Bunny's room when they are called in to help find Bunny?
(a) Bunny's wallet and a copy of an article about the Rivera.
(b) Bunny's wallet and Henry's photo.
(c) Bunny's wallet and tickets to the Met in New York.
(d) Bunny's wallet with his ID and two hundred dollars.
10. When they are having dinner at the twin's house, what does Henry ask Richard to do?
(a) To do his Greek homework for him.
(b) To go to the theatre and watch the movies they are using as an alibi.
(c) To talk to Camilla.
(d) To divert Marion from asking questions about Bunny's whereabouts.
11. Where does Richard go after talking with Henry on the phone the night of Bunny's murder?
(a) To find Charles.
(b) To buy a six pack of beer.
(c) To Judy Poovey's room.
(d) To find Camilla.
12. What does Mrs. Corcoran want done with the wreaths delivered to her home?
(a) She wants them brought to the funeral home.
(b) She wants them placed around the house.
(c) She wants them to remain in the entry hall.
(d) She wants them thrown away.
13. Why do Richard an Francis go to see Julian on their way to see Charles on Friday?
(a) To ask if he had any messages for Charles.
(b) To ask what will happen to their grades due to missed classes.
(c) To ask if he would like to go with them to the hospital.
(d) To ask whether he has heard from Henry.
14. What brand of cigarettes does Camilla pull from her pocket when talking with Richard about her brother?
(a) Pall Malls, Henry's brand.
(b) Lucky Strikes, Henry's brand.
(c) Pall Malls, Richard's brand.
(d) Lucky Strikes, Francis' brand.
15. Where does Bunny's brother attend college?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes care of Richard during the period before Bunny's funeral?
2. Where does Richard go on Sunday night after Bunny's funeral when he is feeling particularly lonely?
3. How does Richard describe the tone of the letter he receives from Henry before Bunny's funeral?
4. What does Judy Poovey tell Richard in the hall when she sees him the day after Jake Teitelbaum's party?
5. How do the members of the group spend their first dew days back at college after Bunny's funeral?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)