|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Camilla and Richard in Mrs. Corcoran's bathroom the day before the funeral?
(a) Looking for drugs for Cloke.
(b) Looking for asprin for Francis.
(c) Looking for sleeping pills for Richard.
(d) Looking for medication for Henry's headache.
2. What do the police officers find in Bunny's room when they are called in to help find Bunny?
(a) Bunny's wallet with his ID and two hundred dollars.
(b) Bunny's wallet and tickets to the Met in New York.
(c) Bunny's wallet and a copy of an article about the Rivera.
(d) Bunny's wallet and Henry's photo.
3. When they are having dinner at the twin's house, what does Henry ask Richard to do?
(a) To divert Marion from asking questions about Bunny's whereabouts.
(b) To talk to Camilla.
(c) To do his Greek homework for him.
(d) To go to the theatre and watch the movies they are using as an alibi.
4. What does Richard witness in Charles and Camilla's apartment after Charles returns from jail that astounds him?
(a) Henry and Camilla kissing.
(b) Judy and Charles kissing.
(c) Charles and Marion kissing.
(d) Charles and Camilla kissing.
5. What does Rika, Marion's friend, claim to have seen on the day of Henry's call to Marion?
(a) Bunny standing outside of a bank in town.
(b) Bunny reading in the library.
(c) Bunny getting into a cab outside of school.
(d) Bunny eating lunch at a local diner.
6. What does Mrs. Corcoran want done with the wreaths delivered to her home?
(a) She wants them brought to the funeral home.
(b) She wants them placed around the house.
(c) She wants them thrown away.
(d) She wants them to remain in the entry hall.
7. What does Charles say he and Camilla did the night after the murder?
(a) Took a walk.
(b) Drove into town.
(c) Drank alcohol.
(d) Cleaned house.
8. Where does Richard go on Sunday night after Bunny's funeral when he is feeling particularly lonely?
(a) To the Rathskeller on campus.
(b) To the dorm meeting with Camilla.
(c) To dinner with Francis and Henry.
(d) To his room to go to sleep.
9. What drug does Richard take from Judy while he is in her room?
10. What suggestion does Henry make to Richard when Richard admits he is very worried after Bunny's murder?
(a) Read a suspense novel.
(b) Get a massage.
(c) Take a hot bath.
(d) Think in a different language.
11. How old is Bunny when he is murdered?
12. Who takes care of Richard during the period before Bunny's funeral?
(a) Judy Poovey and her friends Tracy and Beth.
(b) Judy Poovey.
(c) Judy Poovey and her friend, Tina.
(d) Judy Poovey and Camilla.
13. When Francis and Sophie wake Richard the morning after they are all drunk together, what does Francis say to Richard in Greek?
(a) "Important news, my friend."
(b) "Henry has disappeared."
(c) "We have a serious problem."
(d) "You are in big trouble."
14. What is Henry reading when the group arrives at the Corcoran house before the funeral?
(a) The Upanishads.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The Illiad.
(d) The Odyssey.
15. How do the members of the group spend their first dew days back at college after Bunny's funeral?
(a) They stay away from each other.
(b) They leave for a weekend at Francis' farm.
(c) They go back to the site of the murder.
(d) They take the train to New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard think is the most striking object on the playground at the Early Childhood Center?
2. Where is Charles' apartment located?
3. What alibi does Henry invent to account for the group's time during the time of Bunny's murder?
4. What does the college president say about Bunny?
5. What happens to Richard in his nightmare after Bunny's funeral?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)