|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard find in Charles' apartment that reminds him of Bunny?
(a) Horlick's malted milk.
(b) Pecan Sandies.
(c) Hershey's Kisses.
2. Who does Richard bump into on his way home from Charles and Camilla's apartment after Charles is released from jail?
3. What game does the group play while Charles and Cloke go to Bunny's dorm room?
4. How does Richard describe Bunny's memory at the college?
(a) He is remembered as a "stumbling teen inebriate."
(b) He is not really remembered at all.
(c) He is remembered as a "strong and dedicated student."
(d) He is remembered as a "Greek scholar."
5. Who rides in the car with Richard and Francis to Bunny' parent's home before Bunny's funeral?
(a) Camilla Brooks.
(b) Rachel Lengsmith.
(c) Judy Poovey.
(d) Sophie Dearbold.
6. What does Camilla tell Richard when she wakes him up the morning after the police search of Bunny's room?
(a) She is in love with him.
(b) The snow has continued for another full day.
(c) Reporters and police are all over the campus.
(d) Julian has called her asking about Bunny.
7. What does Henry overhear the Corcorans talking about before Bunny's funeral?
(a) Their request for an autopsy.
(b) Their financial troubles.
(c) Their plans to move.
(d) Their relief that Bunny is dead.
8. What new rumor begins circulating about Bunny when he is reported missing?
(a) Perhaps he is involved in drugs.
(b) Perhaps he has left the country.
(c) Perhaps he is dead.
(d) Perhaps he has decided to leave school.
9. What does Judy Poovey tell Richard in the hall when she sees him the day after Jake Teitelbaum's party?
(a) That Mona Beale is in love with Richard.
(b) That she is in love with Richard.
(c) That the snow has not stopped falling outside.
(d) That Mona Beale has a violent boyfirend.
10. How does Henry respond to Charles' astonishment over the fact that they have actually killed Bunny?
(a) "I think of it as justifiable homicide."
(b) "I think everyone would be relieved."
(c) "I am not above murder."
(d) "I prefer to think of it as a redistribution of matter."
11. How does Hampden College handle Bunny's death and ensuing investigation?
(a) The college tries to cover it up to prevent more bad press.
(b) The college expels Cloke and puts the group on probation.
(c) The college hires lawyers to defend Henry and Cloke.
(d) The college fires Julian Morrow.
12. Who answers the door when the group arrives at the Corcoran's home?
(a) Bunny's mother.
(b) Bunny's father.
(c) Bunny's sister.
(d) The servant.
13. Where does Bunny's brother attend college?
14. What drink is particularly popular with the young women taking care of Richard?
(a) Scotch and waters.
(b) Bloody Mary's.
(d) Gin and tonics.
15. When Francis and Sophie wake Richard the morning after they are all drunk together, what does Francis say to Richard in Greek?
(a) "Henry has disappeared."
(b) "We have a serious problem."
(c) "You are in big trouble."
(d) "Important news, my friend."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard go after he leaves the off-campus party two days after the funeral?
2. What alibi does Henry invent to account for the group's time during the time of Bunny's murder?
3. Why do Richard an Francis go to see Julian on their way to see Charles on Friday?
4. What is the name of the Corcoran's dog?
5. What news does Francis give Richard when he returns to Richard's room the night after they are drunk together?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)