|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rika, Marion's friend, claim to have seen on the day of Henry's call to Marion?
(a) Bunny reading in the library.
(b) Bunny getting into a cab outside of school.
(c) Bunny standing outside of a bank in town.
(d) Bunny eating lunch at a local diner.
2. Where is Charles' apartment located?
(a) In the same building as Julian's.
(b) In North Hampden.
(c) In South Hampden.
(d) Next door to the college.
3. How does Henry respond to Charles' astonishment over the fact that they have actually killed Bunny?
(a) "I am not above murder."
(b) "I prefer to think of it as a redistribution of matter."
(c) "I think of it as justifiable homicide."
(d) "I think everyone would be relieved."
4. What does Henry overhear the Corcorans talking about before Bunny's funeral?
(a) Their plans to move.
(b) Their request for an autopsy.
(c) Their relief that Bunny is dead.
(d) Their financial troubles.
5. Who does Richard bump into on his way home from Charles and Camilla's apartment after Charles is released from jail?
6. What new rumor begins circulating about Bunny when he is reported missing?
(a) Perhaps he has decided to leave school.
(b) Perhaps he has left the country.
(c) Perhaps he is dead.
(d) Perhaps he is involved in drugs.
7. What do the police officers find in Bunny's room when they are called in to help find Bunny?
(a) Bunny's wallet and tickets to the Met in New York.
(b) Bunny's wallet and Henry's photo.
(c) Bunny's wallet and a copy of an article about the Rivera.
(d) Bunny's wallet with his ID and two hundred dollars.
8. When they are having dinner at the twin's house, what does Henry ask Richard to do?
(a) To go to the theatre and watch the movies they are using as an alibi.
(b) To do his Greek homework for him.
(c) To divert Marion from asking questions about Bunny's whereabouts.
(d) To talk to Camilla.
9. Who rides in the car with Richard and Francis to Bunny' parent's home before Bunny's funeral?
(a) Sophie Dearbold.
(b) Rachel Lengsmith.
(c) Camilla Brooks.
(d) Judy Poovey.
10. What is the motto of Hampden College?
(a) Learn by Seeing.
(b) Learn by Teaching.
(c) Learn by Doing.
(d) Learn by Experiencing.
11. What does Camilla tell Richard when she wakes him up the morning after the police search of Bunny's room?
(a) Reporters and police are all over the campus.
(b) The snow has continued for another full day.
(c) Julian has called her asking about Bunny.
(d) She is in love with him.
12. What news does Francis give Richard when he returns to Richard's room the night after they are drunk together?
(a) Henry has been arrested.
(b) Camilla has moved out of the apartment.
(c) Camilla has left school.
(d) Julian has kicked Francis out of the class.
13. How does Hampden College handle Bunny's death and ensuing investigation?
(a) The college hires lawyers to defend Henry and Cloke.
(b) The college expels Cloke and puts the group on probation.
(c) The college fires Julian Morrow.
(d) The college tries to cover it up to prevent more bad press.
14. What does Henry have Charles bring to Richard on the morning before Greek class?
(a) A letter from his parents in California.
(b) The book Julian wanted them to read over the weekend.
(c) A copy of a Greek sonnet to recite in class.
(d) His notes on the reading assignment.
15. What does Richard witness in Charles and Camilla's apartment after Charles returns from jail that astounds him?
(a) Charles and Camilla kissing.
(b) Judy and Charles kissing.
(c) Charles and Marion kissing.
(d) Henry and Camilla kissing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about her son's death has Mrs. Corcoran concerned?
2. What does the letter Richard receives from Julian before Bunny's funeral tell him?
3. What does Judy Poovey tell Richard in the hall when she sees him the day after Jake Teitelbaum's party?
4. What does Mr. Corcoran offer the group after his violent mood swing after they arrive at the house?
5. How does Richard describe the tone of the letter he receives from Henry before Bunny's funeral?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)