|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rides in the car with Richard and Francis to Bunny' parent's home before Bunny's funeral?
(a) Sophie Dearbold.
(b) Rachel Lengsmith.
(c) Camilla Brooks.
(d) Judy Poovey.
2. What does Judy Poovey tell Richard in the hall when she sees him the day after Jake Teitelbaum's party?
(a) That she is in love with Richard.
(b) That Mona Beale is in love with Richard.
(c) That Mona Beale has a violent boyfirend.
(d) That the snow has not stopped falling outside.
3. Why does Francis not want to see a psychiatrist for his problems?
(a) He had a bad experience with one as a child.
(b) He is afraid to learn what is bothering him.
(c) He is not interested in healing.
(d) He does not have the money to pay.
4. Why do Richard an Francis go to see Julian on their way to see Charles on Friday?
(a) To ask if he would like to go with them to the hospital.
(b) To ask what will happen to their grades due to missed classes.
(c) To ask if he had any messages for Charles.
(d) To ask whether he has heard from Henry.
5. When Francis and Sophie wake Richard the morning after they are all drunk together, what does Francis say to Richard in Greek?
(a) "We have a serious problem."
(b) "Henry has disappeared."
(c) "You are in big trouble."
(d) "Important news, my friend."
6. How old is Bunny when he is murdered?
7. Where does Richard go after talking with Henry on the phone the night of Bunny's murder?
(a) To find Charles.
(b) To find Camilla.
(c) To Judy Poovey's room.
(d) To buy a six pack of beer.
8. What drink is particularly popular with the young women taking care of Richard?
(a) Bloody Mary's.
(b) Scotch and waters.
(d) Gin and tonics.
9. When Richard confronts Camilla about her brother, what does Camilla show him?
(a) The injuries Charles inflicted on her body.
(b) The tattoo she got on her leg.
(c) The scar she received from a fall.
(d) The tattoo she had on her arm.
10. What message from the Corcorans does Henry relay in his letter to Richard?
(a) Henry is needed by the family and will not return to school for a week.
(b) All of the group is invited to stay at their home before the funeral.
(c) They are sorry for keeping Henry so long.
(d) None of Bunny's friends are invited to the wake.
11. Why are Camilla and Richard in Mrs. Corcoran's bathroom the day before the funeral?
(a) Looking for sleeping pills for Richard.
(b) Looking for asprin for Francis.
(c) Looking for drugs for Cloke.
(d) Looking for medication for Henry's headache.
12. What does Henry overhear the Corcorans talking about before Bunny's funeral?
(a) Their relief that Bunny is dead.
(b) Their financial troubles.
(c) Their plans to move.
(d) Their request for an autopsy.
13. Where is Charles' apartment located?
(a) In North Hampden.
(b) Next door to the college.
(c) In the same building as Julian's.
(d) In South Hampden.
14. Who do Henry and and Richard find at Charles and Camilla's apartment when they show up on Thursday after Bunny's murder?
(a) Edmund Corcoran.
(b) Julian Morrow.
(c) Jules Feiffer.
(d) Cloke Rayburn.
15. Where does Bunny's brother attend college?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Corcoran want done with the wreaths delivered to her home?
2. What do the police officers find in Bunny's room when they are called in to help find Bunny?
3. Who takes care of Richard during the period before Bunny's funeral?
4. What do Charles and Francis argue about the day before the funeral?
5. What does Richard mumble aloud while Bunny's father collapses in tears?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)