|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What suggestion does Henry make to Richard when Richard admits he is very worried after Bunny's murder?
(a) Take a hot bath.
(b) Read a suspense novel.
(c) Think in a different language.
(d) Get a massage.
2. How does Richard describe the tone of the letter he receives from Henry before Bunny's funeral?
(a) Friendly and newsy.
(c) Stilted and formal.
(d) Sad and lonely.
3. Why does Henry suggest they call Marion and confirm that no one has seen Bunny for three days?
(a) So she will talk to Julian about Bunny's disappearance.
(b) So she will call Bunny's other friends and form a search crew.
(c) So she will get the police involved.
(d) So she will become angry with Bunny.
4. How does the press explain Bunny's death?
(a) HIs dysfunctional family is to blame.
(b) He had no friends and was an outcast.
(c) He was tremendously overweight.
(d) He was overwhelmed by school work.
5. What does Camilla tell Richard when she wakes him up the morning after the police search of Bunny's room?
(a) The snow has continued for another full day.
(b) Reporters and police are all over the campus.
(c) She is in love with him.
(d) Julian has called her asking about Bunny.
6. What does Richard mumble aloud while Bunny's father collapses in tears?
(a) "Please forgive me, Mr. Corcoran."
(b) "God help me I'm sorry."
(c) "This man is out of control."
(d) "Why did I bother to come here?"
7. Who does Richard bump into on his way home from Charles and Camilla's apartment after Charles is released from jail?
8. How old is Bunny when he is murdered?
9. Where does Richard go after he leaves the off-campus party two days after the funeral?
(a) To Dr. Roland's office.
(b) To Julian's office.
(c) To see Camilla.
(d) To his dorm room.
10. Why are Camilla and Richard in Mrs. Corcoran's bathroom the day before the funeral?
(a) Looking for drugs for Cloke.
(b) Looking for asprin for Francis.
(c) Looking for sleeping pills for Richard.
(d) Looking for medication for Henry's headache.
11. How does Richard describe Bunny's memory at the college?
(a) He is remembered as a "Greek scholar."
(b) He is not really remembered at all.
(c) He is remembered as a "stumbling teen inebriate."
(d) He is remembered as a "strong and dedicated student."
12. What do Charles and Francis argue about the day before the funeral?
(a) Francis wants to check into a hotel.
(b) Charles takes Francis' car without asking.
(c) Francis takes Charles' car without asking.
(d) Charles wants to sleep upstairs.
13. Who comes to Richard's room the night after Jake Teitelbaum's party?
14. What does Richard witness in Charles and Camilla's apartment after Charles returns from jail that astounds him?
(a) Judy and Charles kissing.
(b) Henry and Camilla kissing.
(c) Charles and Camilla kissing.
(d) Charles and Marion kissing.
15. What flowers do Charles and Camilla cut and bring into their home before the snow begins to fall?
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Henry quote at the end his letter to Richard before Bunny's funeral?
2. When in town Saturday afternoon, what does Francis buy for Henry at the bookstore?
3. Who answers the door when the group arrives at the Corcoran's home?
4. What do Bunny's parents do in the hopes of finding their son?
5. Where does Richard take Francis in the middle of the night on Sunday night?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)