|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Henry go after Bunny's body is found?
(a) To Maine with the Corcorans.
(b) To Francis' house in the country.
(c) To Connecticut with the Corcorans.
(d) To Julian's house in New Haven.
2. When Francis and Sophie wake Richard the morning after they are all drunk together, what does Francis say to Richard in Greek?
(a) "Henry has disappeared."
(b) "You are in big trouble."
(c) "Important news, my friend."
(d) "We have a serious problem."
3. What does the letter Richard receives from Julian before Bunny's funeral tell him?
(a) Class will meet the following Monday.
(b) Julian will be at the funeral with his students.
(c) Julian will not be able to attend the funeral.
(d) The college is closed until further notice.
4. How do the members of the group spend their first dew days back at college after Bunny's funeral?
(a) They take the train to New York.
(b) They stay away from each other.
(c) They go back to the site of the murder.
(d) They leave for a weekend at Francis' farm.
5. Where in the Corcoran house do Richard and Francis sleep while they are there?
(a) On cots on the porch.
(b) On cots in the laundry room.
(c) On cots in the spare bedroom.
(d) On cots in the basement.
6. What drug does Richard take from Judy while he is in her room?
7. Why are Camilla and Richard in Mrs. Corcoran's bathroom the day before the funeral?
(a) Looking for medication for Henry's headache.
(b) Looking for drugs for Cloke.
(c) Looking for asprin for Francis.
(d) Looking for sleeping pills for Richard.
8. What game does the group play while Charles and Cloke go to Bunny's dorm room?
9. What is the name of the Corcoran's dog?
10. Where does Richard go on Sunday night after Bunny's funeral when he is feeling particularly lonely?
(a) To the Rathskeller on campus.
(b) To the dorm meeting with Camilla.
(c) To dinner with Francis and Henry.
(d) To his room to go to sleep.
11. What does Henry overhear the Corcorans talking about before Bunny's funeral?
(a) Their relief that Bunny is dead.
(b) Their request for an autopsy.
(c) Their financial troubles.
(d) Their plans to move.
12. What does Rika, Marion's friend, claim to have seen on the day of Henry's call to Marion?
(a) Bunny standing outside of a bank in town.
(b) Bunny reading in the library.
(c) Bunny eating lunch at a local diner.
(d) Bunny getting into a cab outside of school.
13. What does Richard mumble aloud while Bunny's father collapses in tears?
(a) "This man is out of control."
(b) "God help me I'm sorry."
(c) "Please forgive me, Mr. Corcoran."
(d) "Why did I bother to come here?"
14. What does Camilla tell Richard when she wakes him up the morning after the police search of Bunny's room?
(a) Julian has called her asking about Bunny.
(b) The snow has continued for another full day.
(c) Reporters and police are all over the campus.
(d) She is in love with him.
15. What happens to Richard in his nightmare after Bunny's funeral?
(a) He is drugged by Cloke.
(b) He marries Marion.
(c) He is murdered by Champ.
(d) He is pushed over a cliff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who answers the door when the group arrives at the Corcoran's home?
2. Why does Henry suggest they call Marion and confirm that no one has seen Bunny for three days?
3. What book does Henry quote at the end his letter to Richard before Bunny's funeral?
4. What does Charles say he and Camilla did the night after the murder?
5. What flowers do Charles and Camilla cut and bring into their home before the snow begins to fall?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)