|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Richard an Francis go to see Julian on their way to see Charles on Friday?
(a) To ask if he would like to go with them to the hospital.
(b) To ask if he had any messages for Charles.
(c) To ask what will happen to their grades due to missed classes.
(d) To ask whether he has heard from Henry.
2. Where is Charles' apartment located?
(a) In South Hampden.
(b) In the same building as Julian's.
(c) In North Hampden.
(d) Next door to the college.
3. Where in the Corcoran house do Richard and Francis sleep while they are there?
(a) On cots in the basement.
(b) On cots in the laundry room.
(c) On cots in the spare bedroom.
(d) On cots on the porch.
4. What do the police officers find in Bunny's room when they are called in to help find Bunny?
(a) Bunny's wallet with his ID and two hundred dollars.
(b) Bunny's wallet and a copy of an article about the Rivera.
(c) Bunny's wallet and tickets to the Met in New York.
(d) Bunny's wallet and Henry's photo.
5. Why is the mirror in Charles and Camilla's apartment cracked?
(a) Camilla cracks the mirror when she steps on it.
(b) Camilla falls off a ladder and lands on the mirror which is on the floor.
(c) Charles falls off a ladder and lands on the mirror which is on the floor.
(d) Charles cracks the mirror in the car bringing it home.
6. Why are Camilla and Richard in Mrs. Corcoran's bathroom the day before the funeral?
(a) Looking for drugs for Cloke.
(b) Looking for sleeping pills for Richard.
(c) Looking for medication for Henry's headache.
(d) Looking for asprin for Francis.
7. What is Thirsty Thursday?
(a) A milk shake promotion at Steak and Shake.
(b) A beer promotion at the Red Branding Saloon.
(c) A burger promotion at the Villager.
(d) A drink promotion at the Villager.
8. Why does Francis not want to see a psychiatrist for his problems?
(a) He is not interested in healing.
(b) He is afraid to learn what is bothering him.
(c) He does not have the money to pay.
(d) He had a bad experience with one as a child.
9. When Charles sees Richard on Sunday night, for what does he ask?
(a) Twenty dollars.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) Bunny's picture.
(d) The key to Richard's room.
10. Why does Henry suggest they call Marion and confirm that no one has seen Bunny for three days?
(a) So she will talk to Julian about Bunny's disappearance.
(b) So she will become angry with Bunny.
(c) So she will get the police involved.
(d) So she will call Bunny's other friends and form a search crew.
11. From whom has Julian received a letter on Friday when Richard and Francis stop by?
(a) Bunny's brother.
(b) Bunny's parents.
(d) Bunny's sister.
12. What does Mr. Corcoran offer the group after his violent mood swing after they arrive at the house?
13. What message from the Corcorans does Henry relay in his letter to Richard?
(a) They are sorry for keeping Henry so long.
(b) All of the group is invited to stay at their home before the funeral.
(c) Henry is needed by the family and will not return to school for a week.
(d) None of Bunny's friends are invited to the wake.
14. Where does Henry go after Bunny's body is found?
(a) To Francis' house in the country.
(b) To Maine with the Corcorans.
(c) To Connecticut with the Corcorans.
(d) To Julian's house in New Haven.
15. Who comes to Richard's room the night after Jake Teitelbaum's party?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charles tell Richard he is spending the summer?
2. What drug does Richard take from Judy while he is in her room?
3. When Francis and Sophie wake Richard the morning after they are all drunk together, what does Francis say to Richard in Greek?
4. Where does Richard take Francis in the middle of the night on Sunday night?
5. Who rides in the car with Richard and Francis to Bunny' parent's home before Bunny's funeral?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)