|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Charles and Francis argue about the day before the funeral?
(a) Francis wants to check into a hotel.
(b) Francis takes Charles' car without asking.
(c) Charles wants to sleep upstairs.
(d) Charles takes Francis' car without asking.
2. How old is Bunny when he is murdered?
3. What drink is particularly popular with the young women taking care of Richard?
(b) Scotch and waters.
(c) Gin and tonics.
(d) Bloody Mary's.
4. What does Henry overhear the Corcorans talking about before Bunny's funeral?
(a) Their financial troubles.
(b) Their plans to move.
(c) Their request for an autopsy.
(d) Their relief that Bunny is dead.
5. What flowers do Charles and Camilla cut and bring into their home before the snow begins to fall?
6. Where does Richard take Francis in the middle of the night on Sunday night?
(a) To the emergency room
(b) To Henry's apartment.
(c) To Camilla's apartment.
(d) To a bar.
7. Who rides in the car with Richard and Francis to Bunny' parent's home before Bunny's funeral?
(a) Camilla Brooks.
(b) Rachel Lengsmith.
(c) Sophie Dearbold.
(d) Judy Poovey.
8. What is the motto of Hampden College?
(a) Learn by Experiencing.
(b) Learn by Seeing.
(c) Learn by Doing.
(d) Learn by Teaching.
9. What news does Francis give Richard when he returns to Richard's room the night after they are drunk together?
(a) Camilla has moved out of the apartment.
(b) Henry has been arrested.
(c) Julian has kicked Francis out of the class.
(d) Camilla has left school.
10. What is Thirsty Thursday?
(a) A burger promotion at the Villager.
(b) A milk shake promotion at Steak and Shake.
(c) A beer promotion at the Red Branding Saloon.
(d) A drink promotion at the Villager.
11. When Richard confronts Camilla about her brother, what does Camilla show him?
(a) The tattoo she got on her leg.
(b) The injuries Charles inflicted on her body.
(c) The tattoo she had on her arm.
(d) The scar she received from a fall.
12. Who does Richard bump into on his way home from Charles and Camilla's apartment after Charles is released from jail?
13. What suggestion does Henry make to Richard when Richard admits he is very worried after Bunny's murder?
(a) Read a suspense novel.
(b) Think in a different language.
(c) Get a massage.
(d) Take a hot bath.
14. What game does the group play while Charles and Cloke go to Bunny's dorm room?
15. What does Richard mumble aloud while Bunny's father collapses in tears?
(a) "Why did I bother to come here?"
(b) "This man is out of control."
(c) "God help me I'm sorry."
(d) "Please forgive me, Mr. Corcoran."
Short Answer Questions
1. What message from the Corcorans does Henry relay in his letter to Richard?
2. What brand of cigarettes does Camilla pull from her pocket when talking with Richard about her brother?
3. When Charles sees Richard on Sunday night, for what does he ask?
4. What does Camilla tell Richard when she wakes him up the morning after the police search of Bunny's room?
5. What does Charles find in Bunny's room and bring back for the group to see?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)