|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police officers find in Bunny's room when they are called in to help find Bunny?
(a) Bunny's wallet and a copy of an article about the Rivera.
(b) Bunny's wallet and tickets to the Met in New York.
(c) Bunny's wallet with his ID and two hundred dollars.
(d) Bunny's wallet and Henry's photo.
2. What message from the Corcorans does Henry relay in his letter to Richard?
(a) Henry is needed by the family and will not return to school for a week.
(b) None of Bunny's friends are invited to the wake.
(c) They are sorry for keeping Henry so long.
(d) All of the group is invited to stay at their home before the funeral.
3. How does the press explain Bunny's death?
(a) He had no friends and was an outcast.
(b) He was overwhelmed by school work.
(c) He was tremendously overweight.
(d) HIs dysfunctional family is to blame.
4. What do Charles and Francis argue about the day before the funeral?
(a) Charles wants to sleep upstairs.
(b) Francis takes Charles' car without asking.
(c) Charles takes Francis' car without asking.
(d) Francis wants to check into a hotel.
5. What book does Henry quote at the end his letter to Richard before Bunny's funeral?
(a) Plato's Orations.
(b) The Odyssey.
(c) The Illiad.
(d) The Bible.
6. Where does Richard go after talking with Henry on the phone the night of Bunny's murder?
(a) To buy a six pack of beer.
(b) To find Charles.
(c) To Judy Poovey's room.
(d) To find Camilla.
7. How does Richard describe the tone of the letter he receives from Henry before Bunny's funeral?
(a) Sad and lonely.
(b) Friendly and newsy.
(c) Stilted and formal.
8. When in town Saturday afternoon, what does Francis buy for Henry at the bookstore?
(a) A biography of Cortes.
(b) A copy of Mycenaean inscriptions from Knossos.
(c) A study of Victorian murderesses.
(d) A translation of Gregory of Tours.
9. Why are Camilla and Richard in Mrs. Corcoran's bathroom the day before the funeral?
(a) Looking for sleeping pills for Richard.
(b) Looking for drugs for Cloke.
(c) Looking for asprin for Francis.
(d) Looking for medication for Henry's headache.
10. Where does Richard take Francis in the middle of the night on Sunday night?
(a) To Henry's apartment.
(b) To a bar.
(c) To Camilla's apartment.
(d) To the emergency room
11. What does Richard witness in Charles and Camilla's apartment after Charles returns from jail that astounds him?
(a) Charles and Marion kissing.
(b) Henry and Camilla kissing.
(c) Charles and Camilla kissing.
(d) Judy and Charles kissing.
12. Where does Charles tell Richard he is spending the summer?
(a) In Boston.
(b) In Toronto.
(c) In New York.
(d) In San Francisco.
13. What does Henry overhear the Corcorans talking about before Bunny's funeral?
(a) Their request for an autopsy.
(b) Their relief that Bunny is dead.
(c) Their financial troubles.
(d) Their plans to move.
14. Who does Richard bump into on his way home from Charles and Camilla's apartment after Charles is released from jail?
15. From whom has Julian received a letter on Friday when Richard and Francis stop by?
(b) Bunny's parents.
(c) Bunny's brother.
(d) Bunny's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What alibi does Henry invent to account for the group's time during the time of Bunny's murder?
2. Why does Francis not want to see a psychiatrist for his problems?
3. Where does Henry go after Bunny's body is found?
4. What does the letter Richard receives from Julian before Bunny's funeral tell him?
5. How does Richard describe Bunny's memory at the college?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)