|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What suggestion does Henry make to Richard when Richard admits he is very worried after Bunny's murder?
(a) Get a massage.
(b) Read a suspense novel.
(c) Take a hot bath.
(d) Think in a different language.
2. Where does Charles tell Richard he is spending the summer?
(a) In Boston.
(b) In San Francisco.
(c) In New York.
(d) In Toronto.
3. Who takes care of Richard during the period before Bunny's funeral?
(a) Judy Poovey and her friend, Tina.
(b) Judy Poovey.
(c) Judy Poovey and her friends Tracy and Beth.
(d) Judy Poovey and Camilla.
4. How do the members of the group spend their first dew days back at college after Bunny's funeral?
(a) They go back to the site of the murder.
(b) They stay away from each other.
(c) They leave for a weekend at Francis' farm.
(d) They take the train to New York.
5. Why are Camilla and Richard in Mrs. Corcoran's bathroom the day before the funeral?
(a) Looking for medication for Henry's headache.
(b) Looking for asprin for Francis.
(c) Looking for drugs for Cloke.
(d) Looking for sleeping pills for Richard.
6. What does the letter Richard receives from Julian before Bunny's funeral tell him?
(a) Julian will not be able to attend the funeral.
(b) The college is closed until further notice.
(c) Class will meet the following Monday.
(d) Julian will be at the funeral with his students.
7. What flowers do Charles and Camilla cut and bring into their home before the snow begins to fall?
8. What does Richard think is the most striking object on the playground at the Early Childhood Center?
(a) The twelve-swing swing set.
(b) The gigantic see-saw.
(c) The ball pit.
(d) The giant snail.
9. What happens to Richard in his nightmare after Bunny's funeral?
(a) He is pushed over a cliff.
(b) He is murdered by Champ.
(c) He marries Marion.
(d) He is drugged by Cloke.
10. What does Mrs. Corcoran want done with the wreaths delivered to her home?
(a) She wants them thrown away.
(b) She wants them brought to the funeral home.
(c) She wants them placed around the house.
(d) She wants them to remain in the entry hall.
11. When Charles sees Richard on Sunday night, for what does he ask?
(a) Twenty dollars.
(b) The key to Richard's room.
(c) Five dollars.
(d) Bunny's picture.
12. What do the police officers find in Bunny's room when they are called in to help find Bunny?
(a) Bunny's wallet and a copy of an article about the Rivera.
(b) Bunny's wallet and tickets to the Met in New York.
(c) Bunny's wallet and Henry's photo.
(d) Bunny's wallet with his ID and two hundred dollars.
13. Why does Francis not want to see a psychiatrist for his problems?
(a) He had a bad experience with one as a child.
(b) He is afraid to learn what is bothering him.
(c) He is not interested in healing.
(d) He does not have the money to pay.
14. What about her son's death has Mrs. Corcoran concerned?
(a) That he committed suicide.
(b) That he was a drug dealer.
(c) That he had cancer.
(d) That he died dishonorably drunk.
15. How old is Bunny when he is murdered?
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Francis give Richard when he returns to Richard's room the night after they are drunk together?
2. Who rides in the car with Richard and Francis to Bunny' parent's home before Bunny's funeral?
3. What do Bunny's parents do in the hopes of finding their son?
4. What do Henry and Richard find in their mailboxes during the week Bunny is presumed missing?
5. What drink is particularly popular with the young women taking care of Richard?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)