|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Richard go on Sunday night after Bunny's funeral when he is feeling particularly lonely?
(a) To his room to go to sleep.
(b) To dinner with Francis and Henry.
(c) To the dorm meeting with Camilla.
(d) To the Rathskeller on campus.
2. Who comes to Richard's room the night after Jake Teitelbaum's party?
3. What drug does Richard take from Judy while he is in her room?
4. What is Henry reading when the group arrives at the Corcoran house before the funeral?
(a) The Illiad.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The Upanishads.
(d) The Odyssey.
5. Who does Richard bump into on his way home from Charles and Camilla's apartment after Charles is released from jail?
6. What does Henry have Charles bring to Richard on the morning before Greek class?
(a) A letter from his parents in California.
(b) The book Julian wanted them to read over the weekend.
(c) His notes on the reading assignment.
(d) A copy of a Greek sonnet to recite in class.
7. What happens to Richard in his nightmare after Bunny's funeral?
(a) He marries Marion.
(b) He is drugged by Cloke.
(c) He is murdered by Champ.
(d) He is pushed over a cliff.
8. What does Mrs. Corcoran want done with the wreaths delivered to her home?
(a) She wants them placed around the house.
(b) She wants them thrown away.
(c) She wants them to remain in the entry hall.
(d) She wants them brought to the funeral home.
9. How does Richard describe Bunny's memory at the college?
(a) He is not really remembered at all.
(b) He is remembered as a "Greek scholar."
(c) He is remembered as a "stumbling teen inebriate."
(d) He is remembered as a "strong and dedicated student."
10. What book does Henry quote at the end his letter to Richard before Bunny's funeral?
(a) The Illiad.
(b) The Odyssey.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Plato's Orations.
11. What do Bunny's parents do in the hopes of finding their son?
(a) Come to the school and demanded Bunny be found.
(b) Called Henry and offered him money to find Bunny.
(c) Paid three detectives to interview all of Bunny's friends.
(d) Offered a large reward to anyone with information about their son.
12. What do the police officers find in Bunny's room when they are called in to help find Bunny?
(a) Bunny's wallet and tickets to the Met in New York.
(b) Bunny's wallet and Henry's photo.
(c) Bunny's wallet with his ID and two hundred dollars.
(d) Bunny's wallet and a copy of an article about the Rivera.
13. What about her son's death has Mrs. Corcoran concerned?
(a) That he committed suicide.
(b) That he died dishonorably drunk.
(c) That he had cancer.
(d) That he was a drug dealer.
14. What is "Shady Brook'?
(a) A suburb of New Haven.
(b) A new housing development near Hartford.
(c) A country club subdividion.
(d) A suburb of Boston.
15. What news does Francis give Richard when he returns to Richard's room the night after they are drunk together?
(a) Camilla has moved out of the apartment.
(b) Camilla has left school.
(c) Henry has been arrested.
(d) Julian has kicked Francis out of the class.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the press explain Bunny's death?
2. From whom has Julian received a letter on Friday when Richard and Francis stop by?
3. What does Judy Poovey tell Richard in the hall when she sees him the day after Jake Teitelbaum's party?
4. To whom does Richard compare himself after he stands in the bathroom and cries the day after Bunny's murder?
5. What is the name of the Corcoran's dog?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)