|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What suggestion does Henry make to Richard when Richard admits he is very worried after Bunny's murder?
(a) Take a hot bath.
(b) Get a massage.
(c) Think in a different language.
(d) Read a suspense novel.
2. Where does Richard take Francis in the middle of the night on Sunday night?
(a) To Camilla's apartment.
(b) To a bar.
(c) To the emergency room
(d) To Henry's apartment.
3. Who takes care of Richard during the period before Bunny's funeral?
(a) Judy Poovey and her friend, Tina.
(b) Judy Poovey and Camilla.
(c) Judy Poovey and her friends Tracy and Beth.
(d) Judy Poovey.
4. Why are Camilla and Richard in Mrs. Corcoran's bathroom the day before the funeral?
(a) Looking for sleeping pills for Richard.
(b) Looking for medication for Henry's headache.
(c) Looking for asprin for Francis.
(d) Looking for drugs for Cloke.
5. When Charles sees Richard on Sunday night, for what does he ask?
(a) The key to Richard's room.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) Bunny's picture.
(d) Twenty dollars.
6. Who answers the door when the group arrives at the Corcoran's home?
(a) Bunny's sister.
(b) The servant.
(c) Bunny's mother.
(d) Bunny's father.
7. What does Charles find in Bunny's room and bring back for the group to see?
(a) The newspaper article about the murder of the farmer.
(b) An engagement ring for Marion.
(c) A letter Bunny had written to his mother.
(d) A bottle of very expensive French wine.
8. What does Camilla tell Richard when she wakes him up the morning after the police search of Bunny's room?
(a) She is in love with him.
(b) Julian has called her asking about Bunny.
(c) Reporters and police are all over the campus.
(d) The snow has continued for another full day.
9. Where does Richard go after talking with Henry on the phone the night of Bunny's murder?
(a) To find Charles.
(b) To buy a six pack of beer.
(c) To find Camilla.
(d) To Judy Poovey's room.
10. How do the members of the group spend their first dew days back at college after Bunny's funeral?
(a) They go back to the site of the murder.
(b) They stay away from each other.
(c) They leave for a weekend at Francis' farm.
(d) They take the train to New York.
11. What flowers do Charles and Camilla cut and bring into their home before the snow begins to fall?
12. What does Richard find in Charles' apartment that reminds him of Bunny?
(a) Horlick's malted milk.
(b) Pecan Sandies.
(c) Hershey's Kisses.
13. Where does Henry go after Bunny's body is found?
(a) To Francis' house in the country.
(b) To Connecticut with the Corcorans.
(c) To Maine with the Corcorans.
(d) To Julian's house in New Haven.
14. Why do Richard an Francis go to see Julian on their way to see Charles on Friday?
(a) To ask if he would like to go with them to the hospital.
(b) To ask whether he has heard from Henry.
(c) To ask what will happen to their grades due to missed classes.
(d) To ask if he had any messages for Charles.
15. What game does the group play while Charles and Cloke go to Bunny's dorm room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard think is the most striking object on the playground at the Early Childhood Center?
2. What do Henry and Richard find in their mailboxes during the week Bunny is presumed missing?
3. Who rides in the car with Richard and Francis to Bunny' parent's home before Bunny's funeral?
4. What is "Shady Brook'?
5. What does Henry have Charles bring to Richard on the morning before Greek class?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)