|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When in town Saturday afternoon, what does Francis buy for Henry at the bookstore?
(a) A biography of Cortes.
(b) A copy of Mycenaean inscriptions from Knossos.
(c) A translation of Gregory of Tours.
(d) A study of Victorian murderesses.
2. What does Rika, Marion's friend, claim to have seen on the day of Henry's call to Marion?
(a) Bunny getting into a cab outside of school.
(b) Bunny standing outside of a bank in town.
(c) Bunny eating lunch at a local diner.
(d) Bunny reading in the library.
3. What does Mr. Corcoran offer the group after his violent mood swing after they arrive at the house?
4. What do the police officers find in Bunny's room when they are called in to help find Bunny?
(a) Bunny's wallet and tickets to the Met in New York.
(b) Bunny's wallet with his ID and two hundred dollars.
(c) Bunny's wallet and Henry's photo.
(d) Bunny's wallet and a copy of an article about the Rivera.
5. What does the college president say about Bunny?
(a) "He was the spirit of the college."
(b) "He was a brave man."
(c) "He touched people's lives."
(d) "He was a mystery to us all."
6. Why are Camilla and Richard in Mrs. Corcoran's bathroom the day before the funeral?
(a) Looking for sleeping pills for Richard.
(b) Looking for asprin for Francis.
(c) Looking for medication for Henry's headache.
(d) Looking for drugs for Cloke.
7. Where does Bunny's brother attend college?
8. Who takes care of Richard during the period before Bunny's funeral?
(a) Judy Poovey.
(b) Judy Poovey and her friends Tracy and Beth.
(c) Judy Poovey and her friend, Tina.
(d) Judy Poovey and Camilla.
9. When Charles sees Richard on Sunday night, for what does he ask?
(a) Five dollars.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) The key to Richard's room.
(d) Bunny's picture.
10. What does Henry have Charles bring to Richard on the morning before Greek class?
(a) A copy of a Greek sonnet to recite in class.
(b) The book Julian wanted them to read over the weekend.
(c) His notes on the reading assignment.
(d) A letter from his parents in California.
11. What is Henry reading when the group arrives at the Corcoran house before the funeral?
(a) The Odyssey.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The Illiad.
(d) The Upanishads.
12. What does the letter Richard receives from Julian before Bunny's funeral tell him?
(a) Julian will be at the funeral with his students.
(b) Class will meet the following Monday.
(c) The college is closed until further notice.
(d) Julian will not be able to attend the funeral.
13. How old is Bunny when he is murdered?
14. What is the name of the Corcoran's dog?
15. Where does Richard go on Sunday night after Bunny's funeral when he is feeling particularly lonely?
(a) To the Rathskeller on campus.
(b) To the dorm meeting with Camilla.
(c) To dinner with Francis and Henry.
(d) To his room to go to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Henry go after Bunny's body is found?
2. What book does Henry quote at the end his letter to Richard before Bunny's funeral?
3. What do Charles and Francis argue about the day before the funeral?
4. When they are having dinner at the twin's house, what does Henry ask Richard to do?
5. Who answers the door when the group arrives at the Corcoran's home?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)