|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Judy Poovey tell Richard in the hall when she sees him the day after Jake Teitelbaum's party?
(a) That Mona Beale has a violent boyfirend.
(b) That the snow has not stopped falling outside.
(c) That Mona Beale is in love with Richard.
(d) That she is in love with Richard.
2. What does Henry overhear the Corcorans talking about before Bunny's funeral?
(a) Their plans to move.
(b) Their request for an autopsy.
(c) Their financial troubles.
(d) Their relief that Bunny is dead.
3. Who does Richard bump into on his way home from Charles and Camilla's apartment after Charles is released from jail?
4. Who answers the door when the group arrives at the Corcoran's home?
(a) Bunny's father.
(b) Bunny's mother.
(c) The servant.
(d) Bunny's sister.
5. What happens to Richard in his nightmare after Bunny's funeral?
(a) He is pushed over a cliff.
(b) He marries Marion.
(c) He is murdered by Champ.
(d) He is drugged by Cloke.
6. What flowers do Charles and Camilla cut and bring into their home before the snow begins to fall?
7. What does Charles find in Bunny's room and bring back for the group to see?
(a) An engagement ring for Marion.
(b) A bottle of very expensive French wine.
(c) The newspaper article about the murder of the farmer.
(d) A letter Bunny had written to his mother.
8. What does Mr. Corcoran offer the group after his violent mood swing after they arrive at the house?
9. Why does Henry suggest they call Marion and confirm that no one has seen Bunny for three days?
(a) So she will talk to Julian about Bunny's disappearance.
(b) So she will call Bunny's other friends and form a search crew.
(c) So she will get the police involved.
(d) So she will become angry with Bunny.
10. What do Charles and Francis argue about the day before the funeral?
(a) Charles wants to sleep upstairs.
(b) Francis wants to check into a hotel.
(c) Charles takes Francis' car without asking.
(d) Francis takes Charles' car without asking.
11. How does the press explain Bunny's death?
(a) He was overwhelmed by school work.
(b) HIs dysfunctional family is to blame.
(c) He had no friends and was an outcast.
(d) He was tremendously overweight.
12. What do Henry and Richard find in their mailboxes during the week Bunny is presumed missing?
(a) A faculty questionnaire about Julian Morrow.
(b) A letter from Bunny's father.
(c) A faculty questionnaire about Richard Roland.
(d) A letter from the president of the college.
13. How old is Bunny when he is murdered?
14. Who comes to Richard's room the night after Jake Teitelbaum's party?
15. Why does Francis not want to see a psychiatrist for his problems?
(a) He does not have the money to pay.
(b) He is afraid to learn what is bothering him.
(c) He had a bad experience with one as a child.
(d) He is not interested in healing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does Richard take from Judy while he is in her room?
2. What does Charles say he and Camilla did the night after the murder?
3. What does the college president say about Bunny?
4. What is Thirsty Thursday?
5. How does Henry respond to Charles' astonishment over the fact that they have actually killed Bunny?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)