|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in the Corcoran house do Richard and Francis sleep while they are there?
(a) On cots in the basement.
(b) On cots in the laundry room.
(c) On cots in the spare bedroom.
(d) On cots on the porch.
2. What happens to Richard in his nightmare after Bunny's funeral?
(a) He marries Marion.
(b) He is murdered by Champ.
(c) He is drugged by Cloke.
(d) He is pushed over a cliff.
3. What do Bunny's parents do in the hopes of finding their son?
(a) Called Henry and offered him money to find Bunny.
(b) Come to the school and demanded Bunny be found.
(c) Paid three detectives to interview all of Bunny's friends.
(d) Offered a large reward to anyone with information about their son.
4. What drink is particularly popular with the young women taking care of Richard?
(a) Bloody Mary's.
(c) Scotch and waters.
(d) Gin and tonics.
5. When Richard confronts Camilla about her brother, what does Camilla show him?
(a) The injuries Charles inflicted on her body.
(b) The tattoo she had on her arm.
(c) The tattoo she got on her leg.
(d) The scar she received from a fall.
6. What is Thirsty Thursday?
(a) A burger promotion at the Villager.
(b) A beer promotion at the Red Branding Saloon.
(c) A drink promotion at the Villager.
(d) A milk shake promotion at Steak and Shake.
7. What does Henry overhear the Corcorans talking about before Bunny's funeral?
(a) Their relief that Bunny is dead.
(b) Their plans to move.
(c) Their financial troubles.
(d) Their request for an autopsy.
8. Why does Henry suggest they call Marion and confirm that no one has seen Bunny for three days?
(a) So she will get the police involved.
(b) So she will become angry with Bunny.
(c) So she will talk to Julian about Bunny's disappearance.
(d) So she will call Bunny's other friends and form a search crew.
9. How old is Bunny when he is murdered?
10. Why do Richard an Francis go to see Julian on their way to see Charles on Friday?
(a) To ask whether he has heard from Henry.
(b) To ask what will happen to their grades due to missed classes.
(c) To ask if he had any messages for Charles.
(d) To ask if he would like to go with them to the hospital.
11. What suggestion does Henry make to Richard when Richard admits he is very worried after Bunny's murder?
(a) Think in a different language.
(b) Take a hot bath.
(c) Read a suspense novel.
(d) Get a massage.
12. What does Rika, Marion's friend, claim to have seen on the day of Henry's call to Marion?
(a) Bunny reading in the library.
(b) Bunny eating lunch at a local diner.
(c) Bunny getting into a cab outside of school.
(d) Bunny standing outside of a bank in town.
13. How does Richard describe Bunny's memory at the college?
(a) He is not really remembered at all.
(b) He is remembered as a "strong and dedicated student."
(c) He is remembered as a "stumbling teen inebriate."
(d) He is remembered as a "Greek scholar."
14. When Charles sees Richard on Sunday night, for what does he ask?
(a) Twenty dollars.
(b) The key to Richard's room.
(c) Bunny's picture.
(d) Five dollars.
15. Where does Charles tell Richard he is spending the summer?
(a) In New York.
(b) In Boston.
(c) In Toronto.
(d) In San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard go after he leaves the off-campus party two days after the funeral?
2. How does the press explain Bunny's death?
3. What does Richard witness in Charles and Camilla's apartment after Charles returns from jail that astounds him?
4. What do the police officers find in Bunny's room when they are called in to help find Bunny?
5. How do the members of the group spend their first dew days back at college after Bunny's funeral?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)