Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug does Richard take from Judy while he is in her room?
2. What is Henry reading when the group arrives at the Corcoran house before the funeral?
(a) The Odyssey.
(b) The Upanishads.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The Illiad.
3. When Richard confronts Camilla about her brother, what does Camilla show him?
(a) The scar she received from a fall.
(b) The injuries Charles inflicted on her body.
(c) The tattoo she got on her leg.
(d) The tattoo she had on her arm.
4. How does the press explain Bunny's death?
(a) He was overwhelmed by school work.
(b) He was tremendously overweight.
(c) He had no friends and was an outcast.
(d) HIs dysfunctional family is to blame.
5. To whom does Richard compare himself after he stands in the bathroom and cries the day after Bunny's murder?
(a) Ray Milland.
(b) Franklin Roosevelt.
(c) James Stewart.
(d) Humphrey Bogart.
6. Where does Richard take Francis in the middle of the night on Sunday night?
(a) To Camilla's apartment.
(b) To the emergency room
(c) To Henry's apartment.
(d) To a bar.
7. Why is the mirror in Charles and Camilla's apartment cracked?
(a) Camilla cracks the mirror when she steps on it.
(b) Charles falls off a ladder and lands on the mirror which is on the floor.
(c) Camilla falls off a ladder and lands on the mirror which is on the floor.
(d) Charles cracks the mirror in the car bringing it home.
8. What does the college president say about Bunny?
(a) "He was a brave man."
(b) "He touched people's lives."
(c) "He was the spirit of the college."
(d) "He was a mystery to us all."
9. How old is Bunny when he is murdered?
10. What about her son's death has Mrs. Corcoran concerned?
(a) That he had cancer.
(b) That he committed suicide.
(c) That he died dishonorably drunk.
(d) That he was a drug dealer.
11. What news does Francis give Richard when he returns to Richard's room the night after they are drunk together?
(a) Henry has been arrested.
(b) Julian has kicked Francis out of the class.
(c) Camilla has left school.
(d) Camilla has moved out of the apartment.
12. Where is Charles' apartment located?
(a) In South Hampden.
(b) Next door to the college.
(c) In North Hampden.
(d) In the same building as Julian's.
13. What does Mr. Corcoran offer the group after his violent mood swing after they arrive at the house?
14. When in town Saturday afternoon, what does Francis buy for Henry at the bookstore?
(a) A copy of Mycenaean inscriptions from Knossos.
(b) A biography of Cortes.
(c) A study of Victorian murderesses.
(d) A translation of Gregory of Tours.
15. What does Henry have Charles bring to Richard on the morning before Greek class?
(a) A letter from his parents in California.
(b) The book Julian wanted them to read over the weekend.
(c) A copy of a Greek sonnet to recite in class.
(d) His notes on the reading assignment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rika, Marion's friend, claim to have seen on the day of Henry's call to Marion?
2. What do Henry and Richard find in their mailboxes during the week Bunny is presumed missing?
3. How does Hampden College handle Bunny's death and ensuing investigation?
4. Who comes to Richard's room the night after Jake Teitelbaum's party?
5. Where does Henry go after Bunny's body is found?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)