|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Richard cannot sleep one night and walks around the campus, where does he find Bunny?
(a) Outside of the building smoking a cigarette.
(b) In one of the commons rooms watching television.
(c) In his dorm room reading a book.
(d) In the kitchen making a sandwich.
2. Where does Bunny say he would rather stay while in Rome than the hotel Henry has chosen?
(a) At the Grand Hotel.
(b) At a small country inn outside of the city.
(c) At the Ritz Carlton.
(d) At the Plaza.
3. Where are Henry and Bunny going for winter vacation?
(a) Home to their families.
(b) Charles' farm.
4. How does Richard find out about the warehouse accommodations?
(a) From a girl he meets at a party.
(b) From Henry and Bunny.
(c) From Prof. Morrow.
(d) From the Student Referral Office.
5. What does Richard do after seeing Charles and Camilla off for winter break?
(a) Joins Henry at his home.
(b) Checks into a hotel in town.
(c) Returns to the empty school and goes to sleep.
(d) Returns to the empty school and has breakfast.
6. Where does Richard find himself the morning after he collapses on the street and staggers to his room in the warehouse?
(a) In the infirmary.
(b) In Dr. Roland's house.
(c) In the warehouse.
(d) In the Montpelier hospital.
7. What does Camilla do to Bunny to silence his early morning screams when he sees his friends covered in blood?
(a) She throws a heavy glass ashtray at his chest.
(b) She begins screaming herself.
(c) She leaves the apartment and takes Bunny with her.
(d) She calms Bunny down and rubs his neck.
8. What invitation does Camilla offer Richard when they are both at the loud Friday night party?
(a) "Would you like to go to the country for the weekend?"
(b) "Would you like a cigarette?"
(c) "Would you like to have dinner with me?"
(d) "Would you drive me home?"
9. What show did Richard watch on Sunday nights as a child?
(b) I Love Lucy.
(d) Wonderful World of Disney.
10. What does Richard realize when he is eating the back-to-school dinner alone in the commons?
(a) He dresses much poorer than most of the other students.
(b) He is very happy to be back at school.
(c) He is not certain he wants to remain at Hampden.
(d) He really is cut off from the rest of the school as Laforgue had said.
11. What is Richard majoring in his freshman year of college?
12. What is the name of the hippie who owns the warehouse Richard lives in over winter break?
13. What is the next trip Bunny has planned for himself and Henry in the summer?
(a) A luxury barge cruise down the Nile.
(b) A luxury barge tour through the Carribean.
(c) A luxury barge tour through Whales.
(d) A luxury barge cruise through France.
14. What does Richard dread as the end of his first term at Hampden draws near?
(a) Second semester classes.
(b) Returning to Plano.
(c) Failing Greek.
15. Who does Richard find in his room when he returns home one night from working in Dr. Roland's office?
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Richard first asks to join Prof. Morrow's class, what does he learn?
2. What is the name of the movie Richard is watching with Bunny the night of the bacchanal?
3. When at a party, what does Richard hear from a girl about his Greek group?
4. How does Richard inject himself into the Greek student's conversation in the library?
5. What does Richard learn causes his aches and pains upon waking in the cold warehouse?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)