|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry identify as the last straw of the bacchanal evening?
(a) Bunny cooks dinner and does not clean the kitchen.
(b) Bunny falls asleep eating ice cream that then melted onto Henry's chair.
(c) Bunny takes money out of Henry's hiding places to buy beer.
(d) Bunny steals Henry's keys and his car.
2. What does Bunny leave in Richard's mailbox before he leaves for winter break?
(a) A book of essays and a box of Junior Mints.
(b) A book of short stories and a box of Junior Mints.
(c) A book of poems and a box of Junior Mints.
(d) A book of poems and a box of Milk Duds.
3. What information does Bunny possess after the trip to Rome that allows him to torment and threaten his friends?
(a) A list of flights leaving the country in the following week.
(b) Confirmation in Henry's diary of the group's murder of the farmer.
(c) Bank account numbers for everyone's personal trust bank accounts.
(d) A letter stating Charles and Henry are brothers.
4. What does Richard have with him when he arrives in Hampden?
(a) A suitcase and twenty dollars.
(b) A suitcase and fifty dollars.
(c) Two suitcases and a hundred dollars.
(d) Two suitcases and fifty dollars.
5. How does Francis describe the group's appearance on the night of the murder?
(a) Wearing towels, barefoot and soaked in whiskey.
(b) Wearing sheets, boots and covered in mud.
(c) Wearing sheets, barefoot and soaked in blood.
(d) Wearing sheets, sandals, and drunk.
6. What does the group tell Bunny happened to cause them to return home blood-covered the night of the bacchanal?
(a) They had killed a deer.
(b) They had killed a leopard.
(c) They had killed a farmer.
(d) The had killed a bear.
7. What happens to Henry while he is in Rome with Bunny?
(a) He develops malaria.
(b) He developes a migrana headache.
(c) He develops chickenpox.
(d) He develops a stomach flu.
8. When at a party, what does Richard hear from a girl about his Greek group?
(a) They are brilliant.
(b) They are devil worshippers.
(c) They are well respected.
(d) They are high school drop outs.
9. Where does Richard find the information about Hampden College?
(a) In his desk drawer.
(b) Under his bed.
(c) In the library.
(d) In his closet.
10. How many students are in Prof. Morrow's Greek class at the beginning of the semester?
11. What does Richard find on the table in Henry's apartment on Thursday morning after the group has been missing for four days?
(a) An overdue book to return to the library.
(b) A piece of paper with airline reservation information.
(c) A gold engraved pocketwatch.
(d) A piece of paper with Bunny's name on it, scratched out.
12. When Richard and Camilla are walking together through the woods, what does Richard ask her to do?
(a) Figure out a way to get rid of Cloke.
(b) Run away with him.
(c) Talk Henry out of his plans.
(d) Come back to his room with him.
13. What language does Richard want to pursue while in college?
14. Under what conditions does Morrow admit Richard to his class?
(a) That he change advisors and move into another dorm.
(b) That he drop all of his classes and move into another dorm.
(c) That he drop all of his classes and major in philosophy.
(d) That he change advisors and drop all of his classes.
15. To what H.G. Wells character does Richard compare himself during the winter break?
(d) The Invisible Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Henry give to Bunny for leaving the apartment when Bunny drops in after returning from Italy?
2. What is the name of the hippie who owns the warehouse Richard lives in over winter break?
3. How does Richard find out about the warehouse accommodations?
4. What does Richard do after seeing Charles and Camilla off for winter break?
5. To what subject does Richard switch his major without his parents' knowledge?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)