|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Richard inject himself into the Greek student's conversation in the library?
(a) He asks if he can sit with them and translate.
(b) He suggests a newer Greek dictionary.
(c) He suggests the locative tense for a translation.
(d) He asks if Julian Morrow really knew T.S. Eliot.
2. What is Henry reading when the group arrives at the Corcoran house before the funeral?
(a) The Upanishads.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The Odyssey.
(d) The Illiad.
3. What drug does Richard take from Judy while he is in her room?
4. What does Henry overhear the Corcorans talking about before Bunny's funeral?
(a) Their request for an autopsy.
(b) Their financial troubles.
(c) Their relief that Bunny is dead.
(d) Their plans to move.
5. For what does Richard ask his supervisor at his job?
(a) Admission to his class.
(b) Additional hours of work.
(c) A day off to study Greek.
(d) An advance on his pay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police officers find in Bunny's room when they are called in to help find Bunny?
2. What does the college president say about Bunny?
3. What suggestion does Henry make to Richard when Richard admits he is very worried after Bunny's murder?
4. What new rumor begins circulating about Bunny when he is reported missing?
5. When Richard cannot sleep one night and walks around the campus, where does he find Bunny?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)