|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the group react when they learn Henry has told Richard all about the bacchanal?
(a) They are relieved they no longer have to keep secrets from Richard.
(b) They are upset and afraid Richard will tell the police.
(c) They are concerned Henry is having a nervous breakdown.
(d) They are upset and think he should not have been brought into things.
2. Who is George Laforgue?
(a) The college president.
(b) Richard's math teacher.
(c) Richard's roommate.
(d) Ricahrd's advisor.
3. How does Richard get to the warehouse in East Hampton?
(a) He rides a bike.
(b) He takes a taxi.
(c) He hitches a ride on a truck.
(d) He walks in the cold.
4. When Richard first asks to join Prof. Morrow's class, what does he learn?
(a) The class is too advanced for him.
(b) The class is cancelled.
(c) The class is filled.
(d) The class is open to him.
5. What does Henry reveal to Richard about Bunny and his family?
(a) Bunny's parents are divorced and blame Bunny for their problems.
(b) They argue and dislike each other.
(c) They have no money and are deep in debt.
(d) They are millionaires but pretend to be broke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard find in Charles' apartment that reminds him of Bunny?
2. What is Richard's first assignment of the second semester from Prof. Morrow?
3. What information does Bunny possess after the trip to Rome that allows him to torment and threaten his friends?
4. What does Charles say he and Camilla did the night after the murder?
5. Why does Richard believe it is obvious to anyone that the group's story to Bunny to explain the blood was not true?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)