|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the thing Richard has in common with his friends in college?
(a) Reading mysteries.
2. What excuse does Henry give to Bunny for leaving the apartment when Bunny drops in after returning from Italy?
(a) He has an optometry appointment.
(b) He has a dental appointment.
(c) He has a date.
(d) He has a meeting with Prof. Morrow.
3. When he cannot find any of his friends and begins to worry, who does Richard call to ask for Francis?
(a) His parents.
(c) Francis' mother.
4. Who is standing next to Julian Morrow in the photo Richard sees when visiting Henry's apartment?
(a) Lillian Hellman.
(b) Kate Chopin.
(c) Vivian Leigh.
(d) Carol Channing.
5. What is bothering both Richard and Prof. Morrow the days before the semester begins?
(a) Both of them are curious about Bunny's family.
(b) Neither of them had a good winter break.
(c) Neither of them have heard from the group.
(d) Both of them are sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Prof. Morrow's classes meet?
2. When Richard cannot sleep one night and walks around the campus, where does he find Bunny?
3. Where does Richard find the information about Hampden College?
4. What does Bunny leave in Richard's mailbox before he leaves for winter break?
5. What does Henry reveal to Richard about Bunny and his family?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)