|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What show did Richard watch on Sunday nights as a child?
(a) Wonderful World of Disney.
(b) I Love Lucy.
2. What excuse does Henry give to Bunny for leaving the apartment when Bunny drops in after returning from Italy?
(a) He has an optometry appointment.
(b) He has a date.
(c) He has a dental appointment.
(d) He has a meeting with Prof. Morrow.
3. What does Bunny leave in Richard's mailbox before he leaves for winter break?
(a) A book of short stories and a box of Junior Mints.
(b) A book of poems and a box of Milk Duds.
(c) A book of essays and a box of Junior Mints.
(d) A book of poems and a box of Junior Mints.
4. For what does Richard ask his supervisor at his job?
(a) Additional hours of work.
(b) Admission to his class.
(c) A day off to study Greek.
(d) An advance on his pay.
5. What is Richard majoring in his freshman year of college?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is George Laforgue?
2. How does Richard inject himself into the Greek student's conversation in the library?
3. What does Bunny do when the check arrives after his and Richard's long, expensive lunch?
4. When at a party, what does Richard hear from a girl about his Greek group?
5. What shocking thing does Richard see when he enters Prof. Morrow's office on the first day of class?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)