|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard find on the table in Henry's apartment on Thursday morning after the group has been missing for four days?
(a) A piece of paper with airline reservation information.
(b) A piece of paper with Bunny's name on it, scratched out.
(c) A gold engraved pocketwatch.
(d) An overdue book to return to the library.
2. When he cannot find any of his friends and begins to worry, who does Richard call to ask for Francis?
(a) Francis' mother.
(d) His parents.
3. What game does the group play while Charles and Cloke go to Bunny's dorm room?
4. What does Henry reveal to Richard about Bunny and his family?
(a) Bunny's parents are divorced and blame Bunny for their problems.
(b) They are millionaires but pretend to be broke.
(c) They have no money and are deep in debt.
(d) They argue and dislike each other.
5. Why is the mirror in Charles and Camilla's apartment cracked?
(a) Camilla cracks the mirror when she steps on it.
(b) Camilla falls off a ladder and lands on the mirror which is on the floor.
(c) Charles falls off a ladder and lands on the mirror which is on the floor.
(d) Charles cracks the mirror in the car bringing it home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charles tell Richard he is spending the summer?
2. Why do Richard an Francis go to see Julian on their way to see Charles on Friday?
3. What does Henry tell Julian while Richard and Francis are in the office?
4. When Francis and Sophie wake Richard the morning after they are all drunk together, what does Francis say to Richard in Greek?
5. What does Henry have Charles bring to Richard on the morning before Greek class?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)