|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rika, Marion's friend, claim to have seen on the day of Henry's call to Marion?
(a) Bunny standing outside of a bank in town.
(b) Bunny eating lunch at a local diner.
(c) Bunny getting into a cab outside of school.
(d) Bunny reading in the library.
2. What happens to Richard in his nightmare after Bunny's funeral?
(a) He is pushed over a cliff.
(b) He is drugged by Cloke.
(c) He marries Marion.
(d) He is murdered by Champ.
3. What does Charles say he and Camilla did the night after the murder?
(a) Cleaned house.
(b) Took a walk.
(c) Drank alcohol.
(d) Drove into town.
4. Why does Francis not want to see a psychiatrist for his problems?
(a) He does not have the money to pay.
(b) He had a bad experience with one as a child.
(c) He is not interested in healing.
(d) He is afraid to learn what is bothering him.
5. Where are Henry and Bunny going for winter vacation?
(a) Charles' farm.
(b) Home to their families.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Henry and Richard find in their mailboxes during the week Bunny is presumed missing?
2. When Richard cannot sleep one night and walks around the campus, where does he find Bunny?
3. What does Richard dread as the end of his first term at Hampden draws near?
4. Who does Richard bump into on his way home from Charles and Camilla's apartment after Charles is released from jail?
5. What new rumor begins circulating about Bunny when he is reported missing?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)