Book I, Chapters 1-2
1. Where is Richard Papen from originally?
(d) New Mexico.
2. What show did Richard watch on Sunday nights as a child?
(c) I Love Lucy.
(d) Wonderful World of Disney.
3. Who among Richard's college friends are orphans?
(a) Charles and Camilla.
(b) Frances and Camilla.
(c) Henry and Bunny.
(d) Charles and Bunny.
4. What is the thing Richard has in common with his friends in college?
(c) Reading mysteries.
5. What is Richard majoring in his freshman year of college?
6. To what subject does Richard switch his major without his parents' knowledge?
7. What are the two things Richard and his parents always fight about?
(a) His brother and sister.
(b) School and his car.
(c) Money and school.
(d) His car and money.
8. Where does Richard find the information about Hampden College?
(a) In his desk drawer.
(b) In the library.
(c) In his closet.
(d) Under his bed.
This section contains 5,900 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)