|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who blindfolded Laura in the November 13, 1987 entry?
2. What little girl did Laura write of encountering in the November 12, 1987 entry?
3. What was the date of Laura's sixteenth birthday?
(a) July 22, 1988.
(b) June 28, 1988.
(c) July 23, 1989.
(d) July 7, 1989.
4. On August 2, 1988, Laura writes that it has been how long since BOB has visited her?
(a) A year.
(b) A week.
(c) A day.
(d) A month.
5. On January 3, 1988, Laura writes of spending New Year's Eve with whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Donna's boyfriend in the narrative is a what?
2. Who does Laura write of having spent a happy day with on January 20, 1988?
3. What did Laura forget to bring in her second entry of April 2, 1987?
4. Where does Leo take Laura in the November 13, 1987 entry?
5. What is the name of Leo's wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. What tactic does Laura use in fighting BOB in Part 7, June 24 1987 to December 15, 1987?
2. What dream-like conversation does Laura describe with her father? When did it take place?
3. What is significant about BOB's entering the narrative in Part 6, October 3 1986 to April 2, 1987?
4. What metaphor does Laura use in describing her horse Troy in Part 7, June 24 1987 to December 15, 1987?
5. Who visits Laura in her dreams on December 14, 1986? What happens in this confrontation?
6. What does Laura write of Benjamin Horne on March 10, 1988?
7. Whom does Laura describe a dangerous encounter with on February 9, 1988?
8. What happens when Laura leaves to get food in her entry from November 12, 1987?
9. What does Laura describe in her entry from October 3 1986? What kind of language is used?
10. What is ironic about Laura's relationship with Johnny Horne?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)