|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Laura buy a nice Christmas present for on December 23, 1987?
2. On January 3, 1988, Laura writes of spending New Year's Eve with whom?
3. Where did Laura return after her drive in the November 13, 1987 entry?
(a) Her house.
(b) Leo's house.
(c) Jacques' house.
(d) Bobby's house.
4. Who does Laura write visited her at her job on April 10, 1988?
5. What literary device is used to compare Laura to Troy in the June 24, 1987 entry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Laura write she has started a new job on April 7, 1988?
2. What little girl did Laura write of encountering in the November 12, 1987 entry?
3. Who was manipulated into leaving Laura alone in the November 13, 1987 entry?
4. On April 21, 1988, Laura details how she and Ronnette developed a secret what?
5. How many women were brought to Laura after she was blindfolded in the November 13, 1987 entry?
Short Essay Questions
1. What structural shift takes place in the narrative in Part 9, January 3 1988 to April 7, 1988?
2. What changes has Laura's character undergone in Part 6, October 3 1986 to April 2, 1987?
3. Who interrupts Laura's writing on February 3, 1987? What is said?
4. Where does Laura describe being taken in her entry from November 13, 1987? Whom was she with?
5. How does the theme of duality manifest in Part 8, December 16, 1987 to Christmas Eve Day, 1987 - Later?
6. How does Laura describe her holidays on January 3, 1988?
7. What relationships does Laura describe on December 16, 1987?
8. What drug exchange does Laura describe on November 12, 1987? What happened?
9. What does Laura write of Benjamin Horne on March 10, 1988?
10. What dream-like conversation does Laura describe with her father? When did it take place?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)