|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who played the role of BOB on the television series and film "Twin Peaks"?
(a) Lars Landon.
(b) David Lynch.
(c) Andrew Michaels.
(d) Frank Silva.
2. At what time of night is Laura's August 4, 1986 written?
(a) 2:00 AM.
(b) 3:30 AM.
(c) 1:00 AM.
(d) 4:30 AM.
3. What was the name of the fan magazine based around "Twin Peaks"?
(a) "The Red Room."
(b) "The Black Lodge."
(c) "The White Lodge."
(d) "Wrapped in Plastic."
4. Laura writes that she worries of being thought of as what on July 23, 1984?
5. What does Laura write she experienced on August 7, 1984?
(a) A first kiss.
(b) A date.
(c) An orgasm.
(d) The loss of her virginity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laura write she is staying up late to combat on August 6, 1986?
2. Whose murder was the central focus of the television series upon which the book is based?
3. On October 1, 1986, Laura writes that Bobby took her to whose house?
4. What does Laura write it seems she hasn't done in years on June 21, 1986?
5. What drug does Laura write of experiencing on October 12, 1985?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Laura describe for the first time in her entry from June 22, 1986? What is detailed?
2. What does Laura describe in her first diary entry? What occasion begins the narrative?
3. What does Laura write attacked her in a dream on November 20, 1985? Why does she believe she is having nightmares?
4. Describe Laura's poem from July 29, 1984. Who is the subject of the poem?
5. What imagery does Laura use in describing her dream on August 7 1984? What foreshadowing is indicated?
6. What is established stylistically in the first entries of the book? What is notable of the narrative voice?
7. What themes arise in Laura's entries from Part 3, October 3 1985 to December 16, 1985? What motifs?
8. What does Laura write of her dreams on July 23, 1984? What imagery is used?
9. Whose death does Laura mourn in the entries from October 3, 1985? What is the subject of these entries?
10. What did Laura describe happening with the Canadian boys on October 20, 1985?
This section contains 930 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)