|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Laura describe the sentimental moment with her family in "Christmas Eve Day, 1987"?
(a) Her sister's house.
(b) Her grandparents' house.
(c) The dinner table.
(d) By the Christmas tree.
2. What is the name of the head waitress at the restaurant Laura went in "Christmas Eve Day, 1987 - Later"?
3. On August 2, 1988, Laura writes that it has been how long since BOB has visited her?
(a) A month.
(b) A year.
(c) A week.
(d) A day.
4. On January 10, 1987, the conversation Laura describes took place when?
(a) At dinner.
(b) At lunch.
(c) At brunch.
(d) At breakfast.
5. Where does Laura write she has started a new job on April 7, 1988?
(a) The skating rink.
(b) The diner.
(c) The perfume counter.
(d) The movie theater.
6. What is the name of Leo's wife?
7. In Laura's February 1, 1988, entry, she notes that there were several "unknowns" by the what?
8. Who shot someone in the November 12, 1987 entry?
9. On August 10, 1988, Laura writes that she has been sober for how many days?
10. Donna's boyfriend in the narrative is a what?
(a) Hockey player.
(b) Soccer player.
(c) Football player.
11. Who is the manager of Horne's Department Store?
(a) Mr. Hornby.
(b) Mr. Jettison.
(c) Mr. Battis.
(d) Mr. Anderson.
12. How much cocaine did Laura and her companions get in the November 12, 1987 entry?
(a) An eight-ball.
(b) A kilo.
(c) An ounce.
(d) A gram.
13. Laura describes having gotten what on August 10, 1988?
(a) Her period.
(b) A horse.
(c) A tooth pulled.
(d) An abortion.
14. What is the name of the magazine contest Laura plans on entering in the January 20, 1988 entry?
(a) "Fantasy of the Month."
(b) "Diary of the Month."
(c) "Playgirl of the Month."
(d) "Schoolgirl of the Month."
15. On February 1, 1988, Laura decides to record the initials of what?
(a) People she has thought of killing.
(b) People who she's kissed.
(c) The people she's slept with.
(d) People who might kill her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Christmas Eve Day, 1987," Laura writes of a tear on whose cheek?
2. What was Laura chastised for not doing by her father on January 10, 1987?
3. Who does Laura write she'd begun babysitting in her December 15, 1987 entry?
4. Who did Laura receive a phone call from on March 10, 1988 about her horse?
5. Where does Laura resolve to go on April 2, 1987?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)