|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Laura write she was going to visit on February 9, 1988?
(b) Leo and Jacques.
2. On January 3, 1988, Laura writes of spending New Year's Eve with whom?
3. Whose truck did Laura drive in the November 12, 1987 entry?
(a) Her dad's.
4. On March 4, 1988, Laura writes of her disillusionment with whom?
5. What literary device is used to compare Laura to Troy in the June 24, 1987 entry?
6. On February 1, 1988, Laura decides to record the initials of what?
(a) The people she's slept with.
(b) People she has thought of killing.
(c) People who she's kissed.
(d) People who might kill her.
7. Where does Laura describe the sentimental moment with her family in "Christmas Eve Day, 1987"?
(a) By the Christmas tree.
(b) The dinner table.
(c) Her sister's house.
(d) Her grandparents' house.
8. What does Laura hit while driving in the November 12, 1987 entry?
(a) A dog.
(b) An owl.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) A cat.
9. Who writes in Laura's diary for the first time on February 3, 1987?
10. What did Leo offer to trade for drugs with Laura on April 2, 1987?
(c) His wife.
11. Laura writes a metaphor of herself in the entry of January 7, 1988 comparing herself to what?
(a) An animal of prey.
(b) A flower.
(c) An owl.
(d) A tiger.
12. On February 3, 1987, Laura writes of her desperate longing for what?
13. Who does Laura call a coward in her third entry from April 2, 1987?
14. What is the name of the head waitress at the restaurant Laura went in "Christmas Eve Day, 1987 - Later"?
15. Where does Laura write she has started a new job on April 7, 1988?
(a) The diner.
(b) The movie theater.
(c) The perfume counter.
(d) The skating rink.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Laura write of going to get coffee in "Christmas Eve Day, 1987"?
2. Where did Laura return after her drive in the November 13, 1987 entry?
3. Who does Laura write of having spent a happy day with on January 20, 1988?
4. What is the name of the magazine contest Laura plans on entering in the January 20, 1988 entry?
5. The drugs hidden in Laura's room on December 23, 1987 were wrapped in a picture from what?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)