|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hid drugs as a present for Laura on December 23, 1987?
2. Whom does Laura write she was going to visit on February 9, 1988?
(b) Leo and Jacques.
3. In Laura's February 1, 1988, entry, she notes that there were several "unknowns" by the what?
4. What significant fact does Laura reveal on her sixteenth birthday?
(a) She's marrying Bobby.
(b) She knows who BOB is.
(c) She's pregnant.
(d) She's running away.
5. In Laura's second entry for December 23, 1987, who does she write of calling first?
6. What is the name of Leo's wife?
7. Who writes in Laura's diary for the first time on February 3, 1987?
8. In "Christmas Eve Day, 1987," Laura writes of a tear on whose cheek?
(a) Her cousin's.
(b) Her mother's.
(c) Her father's.
9. What does Laura say makes BOB feel gone in her third entry of April 2, 1987?
10. What did Laura leave the house to get in the November 12, 1987 entry?
11. Who does Laura have a planned meeting with on August 10, 1988?
12. Who did Laura see at Leo's party, according to her entry on October 3 1986?
13. What sexual experience does Laura describe on October 3, 1986?
(b) Participating in an orgy.
(d) Giving a girl an orgasm.
14. Laura describes having gotten what on August 10, 1988?
(a) An abortion.
(b) Her period.
(c) A horse.
(d) A tooth pulled.
15. How much cocaine did Laura and her companions get in the November 12, 1987 entry?
(a) A kilo.
(b) An ounce.
(c) A gram.
(d) An eight-ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Laura write she has started a new job on April 7, 1988?
2. Who does Laura write visited her at her job on April 10, 1988?
3. On January 3, 1988, Laura writes of spending New Year's Eve with whom?
4. Who does Laura write of having spent a happy day with on January 20, 1988?
5. Laura writes a metaphor of herself in the entry of January 7, 1988 comparing herself to what?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)