|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Laura's cat's name?
2. What drug does Laura write of longing for on June 21, 1986?
3. On August 6, 1986, Laura compares BOB to the inevitability of what?
(a) The sunrise.
(b) The spring.
(c) The winter.
(d) The sunset.
4. Laura writes on August 4, 1986 that she is fully aware of what?
(a) The game she's playing.
(b) The truth about her father.
(c) The truth about James.
(d) Who BOB is.
5. What is the last name of the character Leo?
6. Laura writes on June 22, 1986 that she tries desperately to stay what?
7. What does Laura write she experienced on August 7, 1984?
(a) A date.
(b) The loss of her virginity.
(c) An orgasm.
(d) A first kiss.
8. What border lies nearby Laura Palmer's home town?
9. What swoops over Laura as she leaves the woods on November 20, 1985?
10. Whom does Laura write she hopes is still her friend on April 24, 1986?
11. Laura writes that she worries of being thought of as what on July 23, 1984?
12. What does Laura write she is staying up late to combat on August 6, 1986?
(a) Her dreams.
(c) Her fears.
(d) Her love.
13. What is Donna's last name?
14. Laura fears Donna would end their friendship if she knew about what on October 3, 1985?
(a) Her drug addiction.
(d) Sexual fantasies.
15. Laura writes on July 27, 1984, that she secretly enjoys her cousin's discussions of what?
(a) Smoking cigarettes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Laura vow to be a "good person like" in the entry from August 16, 1984?
2. What time is Laura's September 11, 1986 entry written?
3. Laura questions on June 22, 1986 whether who has something to do with her relationship to BOB?
4. At what time is Laura's August 6, 1986, entry written?
5. Whose murder was the central focus of the television series upon which the book is based?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)