|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Laura write of taunting her in a nightmare on July 23, 1984?
(a) An old woman.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her father.
(d) An old man.
2. Laura fears Donna would end their friendship if she knew about what on October 3, 1985?
(a) Sexual fantasies.
(c) Her drug addiction.
3. What did Laura vow to do before anyone could hurt her on November 20, 1985?
(a) Run away.
(b) Hurt herself.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Lose her virginity.
4. In her September 11, 1986, entry, Laura writes of longing for whom?
5. In what state is Twin Peaks located?
(a) North Dakota.
6. What was the name of the fan magazine based around "Twin Peaks"?
(a) "Wrapped in Plastic."
(b) "The Black Lodge."
(c) "The White Lodge."
(d) "The Red Room."
7. What name did Laura give her horse that was given as a birthday gift?
8. What is the character Bobby's last name?
9. Where does Laura write that "he" takes her on June 22, 1986, at night?
(a) The Black Lodge.
(b) The White Lodge.
(c) The woods.
(d) The courtyard.
10. What does Laura write it seems she hasn't done in years on June 21, 1986?
11. What does Laura write she is staying up late to combat on August 6, 1986?
(a) Her dreams.
(c) Her love.
(d) Her fears.
12. Who was with Laura when she met the boys described on October 20, 1985?
13. What physical activity is described in Laura's poem on April 24, 1986?
14. What drug does Laura write of experiencing on October 12, 1985?
15. Laura writes that she worries of being thought of as what on July 23, 1984?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the young men from that Laura describes in October 12, 1985?
2. What type of tree is referred to often in the narrative?
3. When is the first time Laura writes with shock and anger that she knows someone read her diary?
4. What time is Laura's September 11, 1986 entry written?
5. Who or what is the evil spirit called that visits Laura at night?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)