|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the entrance to the Black Lodge?
(a) Glastonbury Grove.
(b) The Pine Meadows.
(c) The Black Wood.
(d) Tuolomne Meadows.
2. In her September 11, 1986, entry, Laura writes of longing for whom?
3. On what date did Laura write of finally getting her period?
(a) August 18, 1983.
(b) September 1, 1984.
(c) August 31, 1984.
(d) July 30, 1982.
4. What swoops over Laura as she leaves the woods on November 20, 1985?
5. What role does Laura write she hates to have to play but must in order to protect her vulnerability on August 3, 1986?
6. What is Donna's last name?
7. What is Laura's cousin's name?
8. In what state is Twin Peaks located?
(b) North Dakota.
9. Who does Laura write of taunting her in a nightmare on July 23, 1984?
(a) An old man.
(b) An old woman.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her cousin.
10. Laura fears Donna would end their friendship if she knew about what on October 3, 1985?
(b) Her drug addiction.
(d) Sexual fantasies.
11. Where was the entry from August 11, 1984, written?
(a) Laura's bedroom.
(b) The woods.
(c) Harold's house.
(d) Leo's house.
12. What is Laura's father's name?
(a) Leland Palmer.
(b) Benjamin Palmer.
(c) Phillip Palmer.
(d) Robert Palmer.
13. At what time did Laura write the entry from August 16, 1984?
(a) 7:00 a.m.
(b) 3:30 a.m.
(c) 5:30 a.m.
(d) 2:30 a.m.
14. Who does Laura later discover gave her the pony on her birthday?
(a) Her aunt.
(c) Her father.
(d) Benjamin Horne.
15. What border lies nearby Laura Palmer's home town?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose friendship does Laura write seems to be deteriorating on April 23, 1986?
2. Whom does Laura write she hopes is still her friend on April 24, 1986?
3. Where did Laura lose her virginity?
4. Who was with Laura when she met the boys described on October 20, 1985?
5. What is the name of "The Log Lady"?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)