|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9, January 3 1988 to April 7, 1988.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creatures does the Log Lady describe to Laura when they meet?
2. On October 1, 1986, Laura writes that Bobby took her to whose house?
3. Laura writes of her discovery of what on September 9, 1984?
4. On March 4, 1988, Laura writes of her disillusionment with whom?
5. Whose murder was the central focus of the television series upon which the book is based?
(a) Teresa Banks'.
(b) Donna Hayward's.
(c) Laura Palmer's.
(d) Norma Mailer's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much cocaine did Laura and her companions get in the November 12, 1987 entry?
2. How much earlier did Maddy leave in Laura's entry for August 7, 1984?
3. Who does Laura vow to be a "good person like" in the entry from August 16, 1984?
4. What physical activity is described in Laura's poem on April 24, 1986?
5. What little girl did Laura write of encountering in the November 12, 1987 entry?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)