|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, December 16, 1987 to.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Laura write she'd begun babysitting in her December 15, 1987 entry?
(a) Patrick Anderson.
(b) Johnny Horne.
(c) Jackie Horne.
(d) James Hurley.
2. What does Laura write it seems she hasn't done in years on June 21, 1986?
3. Where does Laura describe searching for BOB on July 25, 1986?
(a) The Red Room.
(b) The White Lodge.
(c) The Black Lodge.
(d) The woods.
4. When is the first time Laura writes with shock and anger that she knows someone read her diary?
(a) September 18, 1989.
(b) September 15, 1984.
(c) January 5, 1984.
(d) July 22, 1985.
5. What time is Laura's September 11, 1986 entry written?
(a) 3:30 AM.
(b) 4:12 AM.
(c) 2:20 AM.
(d) 10:10 AM.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much cocaine did Laura and her companions get in the November 12, 1987 entry?
2. Where does Laura write of going to get coffee in "Christmas Eve Day, 1987"?
3. Laura writes in her entry on June 21, 1986, that she realizes Donna's thoughts are more what than hers?
4. Where were the young men from that Laura describes in October 12, 1985?
5. Who is Laura's father's employer?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)