|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, April 23, 1986 to July 25, 1986.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What almost attacked Laura, as she describes on July 25, 1986?
(a) A bat.
(b) A hawk.
(c) A snake.
(d) An owl.
2. What is the name of "The Log Lady"?
3. Laura writes on June 22, 1986 that she tries desperately to stay what?
4. What type of tree is referred to often in the narrative?
5. At what time did Laura write the entry from August 16, 1984?
(a) 5:30 a.m.
(b) 2:30 a.m.
(c) 7:00 a.m.
(d) 3:30 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Laura writes on July 27, 1984, that she secretly enjoys her cousin's discussions of what?
2. Where does Laura write she was led in the entry from August 16, 1984?
3. What does Laura write she enjoys borrowing from her cousin?
4. On September 1, 1984, Laura describes spending quality time with whom?
5. In what year is the first entry of "The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer" written?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)