|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, October 3 1985 to December 16, 1985.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the entry from August 11, 1984, written?
(a) Laura's bedroom.
(b) Harold's house.
(c) Leo's house.
(d) The woods.
2. In what state is Twin Peaks located?
(c) North Dakota.
3. On September 1, 1984, Laura describes spending quality time with whom?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
4. On what date did Laura write of finally getting her period?
(a) September 1, 1984.
(b) July 30, 1982.
(c) August 18, 1983.
(d) August 31, 1984.
5. What is the name of "The Log Lady"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laura write "watches over her" in the entry from August 11, 1984?
2. What name did Laura give her horse that was given as a birthday gift?
3. Whose death causes Laura grief in her entry of October 3, 1985?
4. Who does Laura write she hopes "doesn't come tonight" in her second diary entry?
5. What is the name of Benjamin Horne's daughter?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)