|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, October 3 1985 to December 16, 1985.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura write she dreamed she was in August 7, 1984?
2. What swoops over Laura as she leaves the woods on November 20, 1985?
3. What is Donna's last name?
4. What is the title of the poem Laura wrote on November 13, 1985?
(a) "Listening to the Wood."
(b) "The Last Train."
(c) "The Song of the Owls."
(d) "On My 16th Birthday."
5. Who does Laura later discover gave her the pony on her birthday?
(a) Benjamin Horne.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Laura writes on July 27, 1984, that she secretly enjoys her cousin's discussions of what?
2. Whose murder was the central focus of the television series upon which the book is based?
3. In what year is the first entry of "The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer" written?
4. What border lies nearby Laura Palmer's home town?
5. What is the name of "The Log Lady"?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)