|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10, April 7, 1988 to August 10, 1988.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state is Twin Peaks located?
(b) North Dakota.
2. What is the title of the poem Laura wrote on November 13, 1985?
(a) "On My 16th Birthday."
(b) "The Last Train."
(c) "The Song of the Owls."
(d) "Listening to the Wood."
3. What was Laura chastised for not doing by her father on January 10, 1987?
(a) Coming to breakfast on time.
(b) Washing her hands.
(c) Washing the car.
(d) Refilling the car.
4. What significant fact does Laura reveal on her sixteenth birthday?
(a) She's marrying Bobby.
(b) She's pregnant.
(c) She knows who BOB is.
(d) She's running away.
5. At what time of night is Laura's August 4, 1986 written?
(a) 1:00 AM.
(b) 2:00 AM.
(c) 3:30 AM.
(d) 4:30 AM.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was manipulated into leaving Laura alone in the November 13, 1987 entry?
2. Who does Laura describe losing her virginity to on October 1, 1986?
3. Who blindfolded Laura in the November 13, 1987 entry?
4. How much earlier did Maddy leave in Laura's entry for August 7, 1984?
5. Who is Laura's father's employer?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)