|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10, April 7, 1988 to August 10, 1988.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Laura describe searching for BOB on July 25, 1986?
(a) The White Lodge.
(b) The woods.
(c) The Red Room.
(d) The Black Lodge.
2. How many women were brought to Laura after she was blindfolded in the November 13, 1987 entry?
3. What drug does Laura write of longing for on June 21, 1986?
4. Where does Laura describe the sentimental moment with her family in "Christmas Eve Day, 1987"?
(a) By the Christmas tree.
(b) Her sister's house.
(c) Her grandparents' house.
(d) The dinner table.
5. Who or what is the evil spirit called that visits Laura at night?
Short Answer Questions
1. What literary device is used to compare Laura to Troy in the June 24, 1987 entry?
2. In Laura's February 1, 1988, entry, she notes that there were several "unknowns" by the what?
3. How long had it been since Laura last wrote on June 21, 1986?
4. On February 3, 1987, Laura writes of her desperate longing for what?
5. Who blindfolded Laura in the November 13, 1987 entry?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)