|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, April 23, 1986 to July 25, 1986.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the poem Laura wrote on November 13, 1985?
(a) "The Last Train."
(b) "Listening to the Wood."
(c) "On My 16th Birthday."
(d) "The Song of the Owls."
2. Where was the entry from August 11, 1984, written?
(a) Laura's bedroom.
(b) Leo's house.
(c) Harold's house.
(d) The woods.
3. Laura writes on July 27, 1984, that she secretly enjoys her cousin's discussions of what?
(b) Smoking cigarettes.
4. What almost attacked Laura, as she describes on July 25, 1986?
(a) An owl.
(b) A snake.
(c) A hawk.
(d) A bat.
5. What does Laura write she dreamed she was in August 7, 1984?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Laura attacked by in her dream on October 20, 1985?
2. What does Laura complain about having frequently on July 23, 1984?
3. One of the key themes of The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer is what?
4. Whose death causes Laura grief in her entry of October 3, 1985?
5. Laura writes that she worries of being thought of as what on July 23, 1984?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)