|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9, January 3 1988 to April 7, 1988.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the young men from that Laura describes in October 12, 1985?
2. On February 1, 1988, Laura decides to record the initials of what?
(a) The people she's slept with.
(b) People she has thought of killing.
(c) People who she's kissed.
(d) People who might kill her.
3. What swoops over Laura as she leaves the woods on November 20, 1985?
4. What is the title of the poem Laura wrote on November 13, 1985?
(a) "Listening to the Wood."
(b) "On My 16th Birthday."
(c) "The Song of the Owls."
(d) "The Last Train."
5. Laura writes a metaphor of herself in the entry of January 7, 1988 comparing herself to what?
(a) A tiger.
(b) An animal of prey.
(c) An owl.
(d) A flower.
Short Answer Questions
1. On March 4, 1988, Laura writes of her disillusionment with whom?
2. What does Laura conclude she was doing while writing on January 10, 1987?
3. What did Laura vow to do before anyone could hurt her on November 20, 1985?
4. What did Laura decide to do with the diary after December 16, 1985?
5. Laura fears Donna would end their friendship if she knew about what on October 3, 1985?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)