|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9, January 3 1988 to April 7, 1988.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose death causes Laura grief in her entry of October 3, 1985?
(a) Her mother's.
(b) Her cat's.
(c) Her cousin's.
(d) Her father's.
2. Who warned Laura to be careful around Leo, according to the entry from October 3 1986?
3. What did Laura vow to do before anyone could hurt her on November 20, 1985?
(a) Kill herself.
(b) Lose her virginity.
(c) Run away.
(d) Hurt herself.
4. Where do the men who give Laura a ride take her on February 9, 1988?
(a) A motel room.
(b) A diner.
(c) A truck stop.
(d) A cemetery.
5. Who did Laura receive a phone call from on March 10, 1988 about her horse?
(a) Benjamin Horne.
Short Answer Questions
1. On February 3, 1987, Laura writes of her desperate longing for what?
2. What did Leo offer to trade for drugs with Laura on April 2, 1987?
3. What drug does Laura write of experiencing on October 12, 1985?
4. What does Laura conclude she was doing while writing on January 10, 1987?
5. What did Laura hope would leave her alone on December 16, 1985?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)