Part 1 - July 22, 1984 to July 30, 1984
1. What is the name of the television show that the characters and events of the book originated from?
(a) "Northern Exposure."
(b) "Twin Peaks."
(c) "Mork and Mindy."
(d) "The X-Files."
2. Whose murder was the central focus of the television series upon which the book is based?
(a) Donna Hayward's.
(b) Laura Palmer's.
(c) Teresa Banks'.
(d) Norma Mailer's.
3. What is Laura Palmer's birthday?
(a) July 7.
(b) July 5.
(c) June 27.
(d) July 22.
4. Laura's diary entries begin when she is how old?
5. In what year is the first entry of "The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer" written?
6. In what state is Twin Peaks located?
(d) North Dakota.
7. What name did Laura give her horse that was given as a birthday gift?
8. Who does Laura write she hopes "doesn't come tonight" in her second diary entry?
(a) One-armed Mike.
9. What is Laura's cat's name?
This section contains 3,039 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)