|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The sisters had pressured Carlos to cure Soledad because they were purposely trying to drain his ______.
2. La Gorda tells Carlos that he psychologically fought the teachings of Genaro and Don Juan because they are______.
3. The nagual stated that if Carlos could control his attentions then he would be a great ______.
4. When La Gorda became sick and tired of being fat she stopped eating for _____ days which broke her food fixation.
5. Carlos asks La Gorda what shape his luminosity is and she replies that he is in the shape of a/an ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the sisters teach Carlos about their powers, La Gorda tells Carlos that he must now learn the secrets of ______ from the Genaros.
2. Nestor confirms for Carlos that he saw him ______ when they were all together with Don Juan and Genaro the last time.
3. La Gorda tells Carlos that the sisters gathered the attention of the nagual through dreaming and that Carlos gathered his through _____.
4. La Gorda tells Carlos that he and _______ are very alike and that Carlos should expect him to visit first.
5. La Gorda tells him that places that are to be avoided are intensely _____ and that places of power are yellow.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Carlos miss the explanations of Don Juan, according to his own learning process?
2. What is the purpose of La Gorda since she is a warrior and every warrior must have a purpose?
3. What does Carlos know is the only deterrent to despair in one's life, according to the teachings he has learned?
4. Why does La Gorda see Don Juan as being cruel in the way that he lives and the way that he teaches?
5. In order to energize for a long day, what does La Gorda decide to show Carlos how to do?
6. As soon as the Nagual leaves, what does Pablito decide that he is strong enough to do?
7. What does La Gorda feel has happened to the group since the Sorcerers left?
8. What are the details of humans which make them more vulnerable to death?
9. What does Genaro convince Pablito he is feeding Don Juan when he hires Don Juan as his assistant?
10. What are the shapes La Gorda says that humans and sorcerers have, respectively, within her teachings?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)