|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. La Gorda says, "An impeccable stalker can turn anything into prey...we can even stalk our own _______".
2. The Mazatec sorcerer taught Nestor how to discern the ______ of things so that he could recognize characteristics that would give him information.
3. "Two hundred and twenty buttocks" was once a name given to ______, one of the sisters apprenticed to Don Juan.
(b) La Gorda.
4. Carlos asks La Gorda what shape his luminosity is and she replies that he is in the shape of a/an ______.
5. When Benigno arrives, he is shy and avoids eye contact. He sits at the table and ______ only occasionally making his presence known.
(a) Puts his head down.
(b) Takes a nap.
(c) Listens quietly.
(d) Looks at the ceiling.
Short Answer Questions
1. The three Genaros reveal to Carlos over the dinner table that the reason they called Don Juan the nagual is because, like him, he was ______.
2. The Genaros reveal to Carlos that Don Juan and Don Genaro took him to a grove of _______ trees, because they were his tree.
3. La Gorda tells Carlos that he psychologically fought the teachings of Genaro and Don Juan because they are______.
4. The nagual stated to Carlos that the only freedom that warriors have is _______. The force that rules our destinies is outside of volition.
5. La Gorda tells Carlos that his ability to summon his 'double' is part of the ______ art.
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)