Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The nagual and Genaro were known for their ability to go unnoticed in the middle of chaos in other words, their proficiency at ______.
2. _____ was the first to demonstrate her power and she was able to run around the room on the walls seven or eight feet above the floor.
(c) La Gorda.
3. La Gorda tells Carlos that women are more adept at letting the world collapse because their is a crack they can get through while ______.
(d) Giving birth.
4. Pablito informs Carlos that his people are ______ and their civilization used to live in the part of Mexico where they were currently residing.
5. According to the book, the nagual referred to the moment when the second attention hooked onto something as _____.
(a) Stopping time.
(b) Stopping the world.
(c) Stopping the dance.
(d) Starting the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Josefina, Rosa, and Lidia entered the room for the final appointment with power they were all wearing _____.
2. After expressing his grief for the loss of Genaro and the nagual, Nestor states that he was able to turn into a ______.
3. The Mazatec sorcerer began to teach Nestor things about _____ that Genaro had not taught him before moving on.
4. La Gorda tells Carlos that since the time that the nagual pushed him into the crack between two worlds his 'time' was now ______ o'clock.
5. The nagual stated that if Carlos could control his attentions then he would be a great ______.
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)