|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. La Gorda says, "An impeccable stalker can turn anything into prey...we can even stalk our own _______".
2. La Gorda told Carlos that she was certain she had felt the presence of _____ in the marketplace.
(b) Don Juan.
3. La Gorda tells Carlos that he psychologically fought the teachings of Genaro and Don Juan because they are______.
4. La Gorda tells Carlos that Don Juan first taught the sisters ______ before he could teach them dreaming.
5. Don Juan informed La Gorda that any jolt that causes a separation of the layers can cause a human being to ______.
(a) Go into the tonal.
(c) Become disoriented.
(d) Lose their double.
Short Answer Questions
1. The call was responded to and the beings were prowling outside. Carlos felt their presence as an itch in his _____ area.
2. During the display of acrobatics at the house, La Gorda instructs Carlos to hold his hands over his ______.
3. Don Juan states that the attention of the _____ is inside always pushing out and thus causing separation of the layers.
4. According to the book, the Genaros include all of the following except ________, because they were apprentices of Don Genaro.
5. Don Juan suggested that a warrior walks for miles every day and only eats _____ mouthfuls of food at a sitting.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the details of humans which make them more vulnerable to death?
2. What is the purpose of La Gorda since she is a warrior and every warrior must have a purpose?
3. What is supposed to happen when all of the apprentices finally lose their form? What will happen to Carlos?
4. Why doesn't La Gorda help Pablito with his new position in which Don Juan has put him?
5. What do the women need now that they have lost their old purpose, now that Carlos has decided to stay?
6. What does Carlos find out that the Genaros lack though Carlos seems to have them?
7. Why does Josefina attempt to play a prank on Carlos, pretending to be a strange man sleeping next to him?
8. Why does Carlos miss the explanations of Don Juan, according to his own learning process?
9. What has happened since Carlos has brought out his double more than the twice Don Juan wanted him to?
10. Why does Pablito make a clothing booth bigger while he is filling in building clothing booths?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)