|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the beings left the house the sisters re-arranged their shawls. ______ were pushed to the floor where they began strange movements.
(a) Josefina and La Gorda.
(b) Lidia and Josefina.
(c) Lidia and Rosa.
(d) Josefina and Rosa.
2. Pablito states that the main difference between Don Juan's apprentices and Don Genaro's apprentices is that Don Juan's were _____ when he found them.
(b) Nearly dead.
3. When Benigno arrives, he is shy and avoids eye contact. He sits at the table and ______ only occasionally making his presence known.
(a) Listens quietly.
(b) Takes a nap.
(c) Looks at the ceiling.
(d) Puts his head down.
4. Nestor reports that as Carlos was running to the edge of the abyss, he grabbed onto Pablito's ______ which changed the luminosity of both.
5. Carlos was able to produce the ____ that dispersed the beings which the nagual described as being a method to 'keep one's balance while walking'.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan informed La Gorda that any jolt that causes a separation of the layers can cause a human being to ______.
2. After expressing his grief for the loss of Genaro and the nagual, Nestor states that he was able to turn into a ______.
3. La Gorda tells Carlos that _____ gazing was done by sorcerers that had lost their human form.
4. La Gorda states that _____ gazing has similar properties to rain but that it is difficult to attain, especially for women.
5. Carlos asks La Gorda what shape his luminosity is and she replies that he is in the shape of a/an ______.
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)