|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the running on the walls demonstration, Carlos began to feel discomfort in his _______, almost as if that area of his body was being used to complete the feat.
2. Genaro was able to 'capture' Pablito by offering to make him a ______ so that he would be successful with women.
(a) Smoke mixture.
3. After the sisters teach Carlos about their powers, La Gorda tells Carlos that he must now learn the secrets of ______ from the Genaros.
4. La Gorda tells Carlos that he psychologically fought the teachings of Genaro and Don Juan because they are______.
5. La Gorda tells Carlos that she has seen his weaknesses and that her feeling of 'seeing' came to the top of her ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. La Gorda advises Carlos not to go to Genaro's ______. She says they are still too weak from dealing with the allies the night before.
2. Pablito worked with Genaro to come up with a ______ mixture that gave super strength. Once he got the recipe, Pablito was going to leave Genaro.
3. La Gorda states that _____ gazing has similar properties to rain but that it is difficult to attain, especially for women.
4. When Pablito comes to visit Carlos he refers to Carlos as _____, which means teacher.
5. The nagual told La Gorda that Carlos' ______ won't come out again until Carlos is as old as the nagual.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Josefina attempt to play a prank on Carlos, pretending to be a strange man sleeping next to him?
2. What happens when Pablito goes down to Veracruz after a fight with Lidia?
3. When do the Genaros feel safe and at ease in their lives, according to this part of the story?
4. Because Carlos is like the Genaros in luminosity, what should he not believe?
5. As soon as the Nagual leaves, what does Pablito decide that he is strong enough to do?
6. How will La Gorda be able to lose human form in order to become more powerful?
7. How does the Nagual of Carlos get out of his body when it does? How does the Nagual escape?
8. Why does Pablito make a clothing booth bigger while he is filling in building clothing booths?
9. What has happened since Carlos has brought out his double more than the twice Don Juan wanted him to?
10. What does Genaro convince Pablito he is feeding Don Juan when he hires Don Juan as his assistant?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)