|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nestor reports that as Carlos was running to the edge of the abyss, he grabbed onto Pablito's ______ which changed the luminosity of both.
2. According to the book, the Genaros include all of the following except ________, because they were apprentices of Don Genaro.
3. Don Juan then explained to the sisters and the Genaros that the ______ was the inexplicable force that held things together.
4. Carlos and La Gorda are talking about the different colors of luminosity that different people have. She states that sorcerers like her and Carlos are _______.
5. La Gorda tells Carlos that she has seen his weaknesses and that her feeling of 'seeing' came to the top of her ______.
6. The sisters and Carlos entered a different room of the house. Josefina, Rosa, and Lidia were lying on the floor which was made of ______.
7. Once in the new room, Carlos noticed that the walls were oriented to the ______ directions.
8. The Mazatec sorcerer began to teach Nestor things about _____ that Genaro had not taught him before moving on.
9. According to the book, the property of being a nagual has to do with the _____ that came out of Carlos' head.
10. The sisters were taught ______ as a way to keep the layers pressed together and eventually tie the attentions together.
11. The nagual once told Pablito that he had a chance to be a nagual and that the sisters could be his four ______.
12. The nagual and Genaro were known for their ability to go unnoticed in the middle of chaos in other words, their proficiency at ______.
13. The sisters showed Carlos how to energize himself by gazing at _____ with half closed eyes.
(a) The moon.
(b) The clouds.
(c) The sun.
(d) The hills.
14. La Gorda mentions to Carlos that the nagual thought that he would have enough energy to summon his double ______ times.
15. _____ was the first to demonstrate her power and she was able to run around the room on the walls seven or eight feet above the floor.
(d) La Gorda.
Short Answer Questions
1. After expressing his grief for the loss of Genaro and the nagual, Nestor states that he was able to turn into a ______.
2. Nestor went back and forth to learn from the Mazatec sorcerer ______ times before he had enough energy to return to this world.
3. La Gorda used a/an ______ in her mouth to fool customers into thinking that she had a toothache and could not eat.
4. La Gorda informs Carlos that ______ told her to tell him to examine all of his bouts with the sisters and Soledad so he may learn from them.
5. The nagual stated that if Carlos could control his attentions then he would be a great ______.
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)