|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan's other ally came in the form of ______. Both of his allies scared the wits out of Carlos.
(a) A coyote.
(b) A jaguar.
(c) A panther.
(d) A wolf.
2. Dona Soledad and ______ do not get along well with each other and cause each other conflict.
(d) La Gorda.
3. During the conversation at the house, one of the girls states that ______ is in the mountains looking for Nestor.
(b) La Gorda.
4. At some point talking to the sisters, Carlos became aware of a ______ that was moving around the house.
(a) Blue light.
(b) Green light.
(c) Red light.
(d) Yellow light.
5. When Carlos begins to talk to La Gorda, he becomes upset and _______.
(a) Hands out the packages he brought.
(b) Starts shouting.
(c) Leaves the house.
(d) Starts throwing things.
6. La Gorda's history included having to beg for food using a ______ so that people would feel bad for her.
7. The nagual set La Gorda a task of taking care of _______ in order to give what she had never received, love and affection.
(a) Lidia and Josefina.
(b) Lidia and Rosa.
(c) Rosa and Josefina.
(d) Josefina and Soledad.
8. The floor of Soledad's room has magical properties and it is oriented to the magic of the _____ wind.
9. Don Juan suggested to Carlos that if he wanted to pay him back he could make a donation to the "spirit of _______".
(a) The desert.
(b) The allies.
(c) The land.
10. When Carlos and La Gorda arrive at the cave she tells him that he is ______ but the bouts with the sisters have made him stronger.
11. According to Don Juan, children end up stealing the ______ that their parents once possessed. This creates a hole.
12. ______ is the best of Don Juan's apprentices and the only one who didn't have to jump into the abyss.
13. La Gorda was challenged one day by ______ and was forced into a hole for days until she could accept her fate.
(b) The allies.
(c) The wind.
14. La Gorda was finally saved when ______ found her and took her in to his carpentry shop. There she started doing laundry.
15. La Gorda tells Carlos that people are pieces of the _______ which is why people's energy appears as it does.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Carlos is able to come out of his body, the other awareness flows out of _____.
2. The nagual stated that power only comes after we accept our _______ without recriminations.
3. Don Juan teaches the women to open up the crack between the worlds by using the magic time of ______.
4. La Gorda steps outside of the cave to show Carlos her luminosity and does a _______ demonstration.
5. _______ was Don Juan's first apprentice and she was found half dead in a house.
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)