|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The book states that the best way to cure a terminal patient is to remind them they are ______. When one has nothing to lose, one becomes courageous.
2. ________ is another name that the sorcerer Don Juan is known as by Soledad, Pablito, Lidia, and Josefina.
(a) The Mescalito.
(b) The Tonal.
(c) The Nagual.
(d) The Eligio.
3. Carlos heard a dry _____ at the base of his neck and he was able to extricate himself from Soledad.
4. The 'stick' that Carlos saw when he was attacked was in reality a ______ with which one of the girls attacked him.
(a) Dream foot.
(b) Dream hand.
(c) Dream sword.
(d) Dream stick.
5. La Gorda was challenged one day by ______ and was forced into a hole for days until she could accept her fate.
(a) The wind.
(c) The allies.
6. ______ learns things from the nagual that he does not teach to any of the other apprentices.
(d) La Gorda.
7. Soledad attempts to ______ Carlos with her hair tie after she has pulled him down on top of her.
(b) Tie up.
8. Carlos was Don Juan's second apprentice. Shortly after Carlos, came the apprentice _______ who was tortured by a chick following her around.
(a) La Gorda.
9. The light was referred to as _____ and Carlos was told that the second that he became weak it would kill him.
(a) The apprentice.
(b) The friend.
(c) The dog.
(d) The ally.
10. When ______ arrives at the house, she first appears to be in her fifties to Carlos, and she can barely walk.
(d) La Gorda.
11. All of the following jumped into the abyss except ______, the last time that Carlos saw Don Juan.
(c) Don Juan.
12. Soledad's ______ tries to help her capture Carlos but ends up knocking her over instead.
13. Although Carlos wants to leave, he is told that he must stay until _______ gets there and Rosa and Lidia will take care of him.
(d) La Gorda.
14. Soledad attempts to take Carlos' _______ so that she can be complete, at the instruction of Don Juan.
15. The difference between the way that men do the gesture and women do the gesture is that women store their feelings in ______.
(a) Their stomach.
(b) Their womb.
(c) Their heads.
(d) Their chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. La Gorda tells Carlos that the purpose of the time in the canyon is to meet the _____ forces.
2. Dona Soledad and ______ do not get along well with each other and cause each other conflict.
3. Pablito rescued Elena, also known as _______ from a life of poverty and sets her up doing laundry.
4. _______ was Don Juan's first apprentice and she was found half dead in a house.
5. During the conversation at the house, one of the girls states that ______ is in the mountains looking for Nestor.
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)