Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The nagual finds _______ chasing a pig and offers her a job which she is reluctant to take fearing rape.
(d) La Gorda.
2. When Carlos is able to come out of his body, the other awareness flows out of _____.
(a) His head.
(b) His legs.
(c) His feet.
(d) His stomach.
3. In La Gorda's case, ______ women emptied her and the hole in her stomach used to be like a cavern.
4. The nagual once gave Soledad _____ during her apprenticeship training in order to help speed her along.
5. According to Don Juan, children end up stealing the ______ that their parents once possessed. This creates a hole.
6. When Lidia tells Carlos that all five of us are the same, she is referring to all of the following except ______.
(c) La Gorda.
7. Carlos heard a dry _____ at the base of his neck and he was able to extricate himself from Soledad.
8. Carlos had interrupted the ability of Soledad's _____ to take power over him because he liked it and continued to look at the lines.
(b) Power stick.
9. La Gorda reveals to Carlos that she alone knows the location of ______. Carlos then demands that she tell him.
(a) Don Juan and Genaro.
(b) Don Juan and Nestor.
(c) Don Juan and Pablito.
(d) Don Juan and Benigno.
10. La Gorda enters Carlos' car in a bizarre way as if it were a/an ______ reminding Carlos of Don Juan.
11. The nagual set La Gorda a task of taking care of _______ in order to give what she had never received, love and affection.
(a) Josefina and Soledad.
(b) Lidia and Josefina.
(c) Lidia and Rosa.
(d) Rosa and Josefina.
12. The light was referred to as _____ and Carlos was told that the second that he became weak it would kill him.
(a) The apprentice.
(b) The dog.
(c) The friend.
(d) The ally.
13. When Carlos begins to talk to La Gorda, he becomes upset and _______.
(a) Starts throwing things.
(b) Hands out the packages he brought.
(c) Leaves the house.
(d) Starts shouting.
14. Carlos was Don Juan's second apprentice. Shortly after Carlos, came the apprentice _______ who was tortured by a chick following her around.
(b) La Gorda.
15. According to the book, Don Juan's children are similar in the way that he worked on their holes except _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dona Soledad produces wash basins to which she adds ________ . She then instructs Carlos to wash himself with the water.
2. Women warriors have a best direction in terms of the wind. Soledad's best direction is the _______.
3. In order for Soledad to be complete she must get her missing piece back from ______, which will be difficult because he is a sorcerer.
4. Carlos was also re-oriented in a similar fashion early on in his apprenticeship except that his direction is _______.
5. _______ has difficulty talking and Carlos is horrified by the apparent 'aphasia' that has made it difficult for her.
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)