|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Soledad's ______ tries to help her capture Carlos but ends up knocking her over instead.
2. La Gorda says to Carlos that the sisters are all the same, just as all of the following are the same except ______.
3. Soledad told Carlos that he was able to prevail over her despite all of the advice she received from Don Juan because of his _____ side.
4. At some point talking to the sisters, Carlos became aware of a ______ that was moving around the house.
(a) Red light.
(b) Blue light.
(c) Yellow light.
(d) Green light.
5. After Carlos learns how to heal the injuries he has given, he drives the two girls to _______ house.
6. _______ was Don Juan's first apprentice and she was found half dead in a house.
(b) La Gorda.
7. Lidia stated that, in terms of the four sisters, ______ was the boss and the nagual himself had put her in command.
(b) La Gorda.
8. Don Juan suggested to Carlos that if he wanted to pay him back he could make a donation to the "spirit of _______".
(a) The allies.
(b) The land.
(c) The desert.
9. Carlos heard a dry _____ at the base of his neck and he was able to extricate himself from Soledad.
10. Soledad attempts to take Carlos' _______ so that she can be complete, at the instruction of Don Juan.
11. When Carlos is able to come out of his body, the other awareness flows out of _____.
(a) His feet.
(b) His stomach.
(c) His legs.
(d) His head.
12. Although Carlos wants to leave, he is told that he must stay until _______ gets there and Rosa and Lidia will take care of him.
(c) La Gorda.
13. La Gorda tells Carlos that the color of a person's normal luminosity is ______. He has a hole in his luminosity that has been patched.
14. Dona Soledad produces wash basins to which she adds ________ . She then instructs Carlos to wash himself with the water.
(a) Mashed vines.
(d) Mashed leaves.
15. When Lidia tells Carlos that all five of us are the same, she is referring to all of the following except ______.
(d) La Gorda.
Short Answer Questions
1. The 'stick' that Carlos saw when he was attacked was in reality a ______ with which one of the girls attacked him.
2. Rosa tells Carlos that Josefina's child has been around for a while and that he is _______ child.
3. When Carlos begins to talk to La Gorda, he becomes upset and _______.
4. The nagual stated that power only comes after we accept our _______ without recriminations.
5. Carlos is told that his loss of luminosity comes from the fact that he can't abandon his enmeshment with ______.
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)