|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At some point talking to the sisters, Carlos became aware of a ______ that was moving around the house.
(a) Green light.
(b) Red light.
(c) Blue light.
(d) Yellow light.
2. The nagual finds _______ chasing a pig and offers her a job which she is reluctant to take fearing rape.
(c) La Gorda.
3. Soledad told Carlos that he was able to prevail over her despite all of the advice she received from Don Juan because of his _____ side.
4. La Gorda tells Carlos that people are pieces of the _______ which is why people's energy appears as it does.
5. The nagual stated that power only comes after we accept our _______ without recriminations.
6. When Carlos begins to talk to La Gorda, he becomes upset and _______.
(a) Starts shouting.
(b) Leaves the house.
(c) Starts throwing things.
(d) Hands out the packages he brought.
7. When Carlos is able to come out of his body, the other awareness flows out of _____.
(a) His legs.
(b) His feet.
(c) His stomach.
(d) His head.
8. During the conversation at the house, one of the girls states that ______ is in the mountains looking for Nestor.
(b) La Gorda.
9. Lidia stated that, in terms of the four sisters, ______ was the boss and the nagual himself had put her in command.
(c) La Gorda.
10. Dona Soledad produces wash basins to which she adds ________ . She then instructs Carlos to wash himself with the water.
(a) Mashed vines.
(d) Mashed leaves.
11. The nagual set La Gorda a task of taking care of _______ in order to give what she had never received, love and affection.
(a) Josefina and Soledad.
(b) Rosa and Josefina.
(c) Lidia and Rosa.
(d) Lidia and Josefina.
12. According to Don Juan, children end up stealing the ______ that their parents once possessed. This creates a hole.
13. La Gorda was finally saved when ______ found her and took her in to his carpentry shop. There she started doing laundry.
14. After Carlos learns how to heal the injuries he has given, he drives the two girls to _______ house.
15. Soledad was instructed by Don Juan to give Carlos a message, should he prevail, telling him that he was now _______.
(a) The Nagual.
(b) The mescalito.
(c) The tonal.
(d) The leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. _______ has difficulty talking and Carlos is horrified by the apparent 'aphasia' that has made it difficult for her.
2. In La Gorda's case, ______ women emptied her and the hole in her stomach used to be like a cavern.
3. La Gorda steps outside of the cave to show Carlos her luminosity and does a _______ demonstration.
4. Don Juan stated that this particular sensation was necessary for ______ to cultivate.
5. _______ was Don Juan's first apprentice and she was found half dead in a house.
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)