|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan stated that this particular sensation was necessary for ______ to cultivate.
2. In La Gorda's case, ______ women emptied her and the hole in her stomach used to be like a cavern.
3. Soledad's ______ tries to help her capture Carlos but ends up knocking her over instead.
4. ________ runs out to greet him and Carlos is unnerved because she is running too fast and nimbly for an old woman.
(a) Dona Soledad.
(b) Dona Eligio.
(c) Dona Gorda.
(d) Dona Lidia.
5. The three women contrived to attack Carlos. _______ began nibbling at his side while he was lying on the floor.
6. The nagual set La Gorda a task of taking care of _______ in order to give what she had never received, love and affection.
(a) Rosa and Josefina.
(b) Lidia and Rosa.
(c) Josefina and Soledad.
(d) Lidia and Josefina.
7. Women warriors have a best direction in terms of the wind. Soledad's best direction is the _______.
8. La Gorda reveals to Carlos that she alone knows the location of ______. Carlos then demands that she tell him.
(a) Don Juan and Benigno.
(b) Don Juan and Genaro.
(c) Don Juan and Pablito.
(d) Don Juan and Nestor.
9. La Gorda says to Carlos that the sisters are all the same, just as all of the following are the same except ______.
10. Using her _______, La Gorda climbs atop Carlos so that they appear to be one tall creature in order to escape the allies.
(a) Red fibers.
(b) Flying ability.
11. Carlos is invited by Pablito's mother to have sex with her. She is upset that he is not _______.
12. La Gorda steps outside of the cave to show Carlos her luminosity and does a _______ demonstration.
13. Carlos' ability to "stop the world" was accompanied by a _______ sensation at the top of his head.
14. Rosa tells Carlos that Josefina's child has been around for a while and that he is _______ child.
(b) Don Genaro's.
(d) Don Juan's.
15. Carlos is told that his loss of luminosity comes from the fact that he can't abandon his enmeshment with ______.
(a) His children.
(b) His wife.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the girls tells Carlos that he has a hole in his ______ that a woman made when she emptied him.
2. The nagual once grabbed Soledad from behind and made her change the _______ of her eyes and her life.
3. Although Carlos was again able to save himself by jumping out of his body he was also saved by the arrival of ______.
4. _______ was Don Juan's first apprentice and she was found half dead in a house.
5. When ______ arrives at the house, she first appears to be in her fifties to Carlos, and she can barely walk.
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)