1. Carlos Castaneda is searching for Don Juan, and he stops at Pablito's house where he lives with his mom and _____ sisters.
2. ________ runs out to greet him and Carlos is unnerved because she is running too fast and nimbly for an old woman.
3. ________ is another name that the sorcerer Don Juan is known as by Soledad, Pablito, Lidia, and Josefina.
4. Carlos is invited by Pablito's mother to have sex with her. She is upset that he is not _______.
5. Soledad tells Carlos that ______ has instructed her not to let him leave and she enlists the help of her dog.
6. Women warriors have a best direction in terms of the wind. Soledad's best direction is the _______.
This section contains 4,519 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)