|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, La Gorda.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lidia tells Carlos that all five of us are the same, she is referring to all of the following except ______.
(c) La Gorda.
2. Don Juan teaches the women to open up the crack between the worlds by using the magic time of ______.
(c) The full moon.
3. Castaneda refers to Josefina's ability to disguise herself as being a form of ______ that she is practicing.
4. The difference between the way that men do the gesture and women do the gesture is that women store their feelings in ______.
(a) Their womb.
(b) Their stomach.
(c) Their chest.
(d) Their heads.
5. Carlos was also re-oriented in a similar fashion early on in his apprenticeship except that his direction is _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carlos had interrupted the ability of Soledad's _____ to take power over him because he liked it and continued to look at the lines.
2. ________ is another name that the sorcerer Don Juan is known as by Soledad, Pablito, Lidia, and Josefina.
3. Carlos was Don Juan's second apprentice. Shortly after Carlos, came the apprentice _______ who was tortured by a chick following her around.
4. ______ learns things from the nagual that he does not teach to any of the other apprentices.
5. Carlos invites La Gorda to get into the car and she begins a complicated set of movements known as the ______.
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)