|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, La Gorda.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Soledad tells Carlos that ______ has instructed her not to let him leave and she enlists the help of her dog.
(a) Don Juan.
(b) Don Genaro.
(c) Don Benigno.
(d) Don Eligio.
2. Don Juan stated that this particular sensation was necessary for ______ to cultivate.
3. All of the following jumped into the abyss except ______, the last time that Carlos saw Don Juan.
(a) Don Juan.
4. In La Gorda's case, ______ women emptied her and the hole in her stomach used to be like a cavern.
5. Dona Soledad and ______ do not get along well with each other and cause each other conflict.
(b) La Gorda.
Short Answer Questions
1. When ______ arrives at the house, she first appears to be in her fifties to Carlos, and she can barely walk.
2. Lidia stated that, in terms of the four sisters, ______ was the boss and the nagual himself had put her in command.
3. Don Juan suggested to Carlos that if he wanted to pay him back he could make a donation to the "spirit of _______".
4. Soledad told Carlos that he was able to prevail over her despite all of the advice she received from Don Juan because of his _____ side.
5. Soledad attempts to ______ Carlos with her hair tie after she has pulled him down on top of her.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)