|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, La Gorda.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The difference between the way that men do the gesture and women do the gesture is that women store their feelings in ______.
(a) Their chest.
(b) Their stomach.
(c) Their heads.
(d) Their womb.
2. Soledad was instructed by Don Juan to give Carlos a message, should he prevail, telling him that he was now _______.
(a) The tonal.
(b) The mescalito.
(c) The Nagual.
(d) The leader.
3. Carlos invites La Gorda to get into the car and she begins a complicated set of movements known as the ______.
(a) Hello gesture.
(b) Goodbye gesture.
(c) 'Seeing' gesture.
(d) Power gesture.
4. During this encounter Carlos becomes aware that he is viewing the scene in the house from the ______.
5. Don Juan's other ally came in the form of ______. Both of his allies scared the wits out of Carlos.
(a) A panther.
(b) A jaguar.
(c) A coyote.
(d) A wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. The nagual finds _______ chasing a pig and offers her a job which she is reluctant to take fearing rape.
2. Soledad told Carlos that he was able to prevail over her despite all of the advice she received from Don Juan because of his _____ side.
3. Josefina shreds her hand on a _______ before she is finally able to drop her old ways and move into the ways of power.
4. The nagual once grabbed Soledad from behind and made her change the _______ of her eyes and her life.
5. Don Juan had called the four sisters _______ meaning the 'little sisters'.
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)