|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Art of Dreaming.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When La Gorda returned to her home, her _______ led her out to the desert and beat her with sticks and rocks and left her for dead.
2. The nagual finds _______ chasing a pig and offers her a job which she is reluctant to take fearing rape.
(b) La Gorda.
3. La Gorda mentions to Carlos that the nagual thought that he would have enough energy to summon his double ______ times.
4. La Gorda tells Carlos that his ability to summon his 'double' is part of the ______ art.
5. When she first faces the little sisters, Carlos is drawn to the way La Gorda holds her hands over her _______.
(c) Umbilical region.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the display of acrobatics at the house, La Gorda instructs Carlos to hold his hands over his ______.
2. Carlos' ability to "stop the world" was accompanied by a _______ sensation at the top of his head.
3. The 'stick' that Carlos saw when he was attacked was in reality a ______ with which one of the girls attacked him.
4. Pablito rescued Elena, also known as _______ from a life of poverty and sets her up doing laundry.
5. In order to be able to heal the two women who Carlos hurt, he needed to ______ the wounds.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)