|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Art of Dreaming.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ runs out to greet him and Carlos is unnerved because she is running too fast and nimbly for an old woman.
(a) Dona Eligio.
(b) Dona Lidia.
(c) Dona Gorda.
(d) Dona Soledad.
2. The light was referred to as _____ and Carlos was told that the second that he became weak it would kill him.
(a) The apprentice.
(b) The ally.
(c) The dog.
(d) The friend.
3. According to the book, the property of being a nagual has to do with the _____ that came out of Carlos' head.
4. During the conversation at the house, one of the girls states that ______ is in the mountains looking for Nestor.
(c) La Gorda.
5. Carlos Castaneda is searching for Don Juan, and he stops at Pablito's house where he lives with his mom and _____ sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. When La Gorda returned to her home, her _______ led her out to the desert and beat her with sticks and rocks and left her for dead.
2. ______ learns things from the nagual that he does not teach to any of the other apprentices.
3. Nestor confirms for Carlos that he saw him ______ when they were all together with Don Juan and Genaro the last time.
4. La Gorda's history included having to beg for food using a ______ so that people would feel bad for her.
5. Carlos invites La Gorda to get into the car and she begins a complicated set of movements known as the ______.
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)