Chapter 1, The Transformation of Doña Soledad
• Carlos Castaneda searches for Don Juan before driving to Pablito's house.
• Dona Soledad says that she is to work with Castaneda this time.
• The powers of a woman sorcerer are different from those of a male sorcerer.
• Dona Soledad gets on top of Castaneda and he suddenly has an out of body experience.
• Carlos' body is long ago replaced and he has become the Nagual.
Chapter 2, The Little Sisters
• Carlos meets and talks to Lidia and Rosa.
• Lidia insists that Carlos' double heals Dona Soledad.
• Carlos leaves energy on the skin of Dona Soledad and Rosa when he strikes them.
• Lidia and Rosa push Carlos to the ground, causing him to pass out and be across the room again.
Chapter 3, La Gorda
• La Gorda has dark, scanning, calm eyes.
• If Carlos survives two attacks, then La Gorda and Carlos must go...
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)