|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1: Part 5 (pp. 68-93).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator describe his childhood home in "Section 1: Part 2"?
2. How does the narrator describe Mrs. Grace after the picnic?
3. In "Section 1: Part 4", when does the narrator say he thinks of the Graces the most?
4. Where does the narrator say he took his daughter for tea after leaving the farm in "Section 1: Part 3"?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A museum.
(d) His house.
5. What does the narrator say Chloe used to do to grasshoppers?
(a) Pull their legs off.
(b) Keep them in a box.
(c) Set them on fire.
(d) Build them new homes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Section 1: Part 2", how does the narrator describe his pains?
2. Why does the narrator like to remember the Grace family in "Section 1: Part 1"?
3. How does the narrator describe the nighttime at The Cedars?
4. When does the narrator say he decided to move to The Cedars?
5. In "Section 1: Part 2", what does the narrator wonder about himself?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)