|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1: Part 5 (pp. 68-93).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of game does the narrator remember Mrs. Grace wanting to play at the picnic?
(a) A betting game.
(b) A chasing game.
(c) A running game.
(d) A jumping game.
2. How does the narrator describe Mrs. Grace after the picnic?
3. How does the narrator describe living with his ill wife in "Section 1: Part 1"?
(a) Like they were buried alive.
(b) Like they were on display.
(c) Like they were on a new planet.
(d) Like they were sinking.
4. What does the narrator say Anna feared about being bald?
(a) Having to wear hats.
(b) Looking like her father.
(c) People knowing she was sick.
(d) Losing her hair.
5. Who does the narrator say introduced him to Mr. Grace?
(d) Mrs. Grace.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the narrator say he decided to move to The Cedars?
2. What confuses the narrator most about Bonnard?
3. In "Section 1: Part 3", what does the narrator say he once argued with Claire about?
4. What is Myles' physical ailment?
5. How did Myles interrupt the narrator the first time he was alone with Mrs. Grace?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)