|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1: Part 5 (pp. 68-93).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Myles interrupt the narrator the first time he was alone with Mrs. Grace?
(a) He wanted something to eat.
(b) He was chasing a dog.
(c) He wanted to use the phone.
(d) He said he was hurt.
2. In "Section 1: Part 5", what does the narrator say his priest told him about thoughts as a child?
(a) That they should be written down.
(b) That they could be sins.
(c) That they were never good.
(d) That they were owned by God.
3. Why does the narrator say he would joke with his wife about people thinking she was pregnant?
(a) Because her ankles were swollen.
(b) Because she wanted a baby.
(c) Because she was gaining weight.
(d) Because of her illness.
4. Where is the narrator when he first meets Chloe?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The beach.
(c) The Grace's house.
5. What does the narrator say he realized after spending time alone with Mrs. Grace?
(a) She was very well-educated.
(b) She wasn't as attractive as he thought.
(c) She was older than he thought.
(d) She didn't clean her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Miss Vavasour?
2. How does the narrator say Anna's death affected his body?
3. How does the narrator describe Miss Vavasour's appearance?
4. What does the narrator say he never saw again after meeting Mr. and Mrs. Grace for the first time?
5. In "Section 1: Part 2", how does the narrator describe his pains?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)