|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 3 (pp. 136-148).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say fascinated him about Avril?
(a) Her freckles.
(b) Her weight.
(c) Her clothing.
(d) Her hair.
2. What does the narrator say he did with Claire shortly after Anna died?
(a) Sold the house.
(b) Went to the beach.
(c) Sent her away.
(d) Went for a drive.
3. In "Section 2: Part 3", when the narrator starts insulting a woman who left him, what does he say he needs?
(a) Someone to save him.
(b) Someone to hug him.
(c) Someone to forgive him.
(d) Someone to pay him for his hurt.
4. In "Section 2: Part 3", how does the narrator describe the Colonel's life?
5. In "Section 1: Part 6", what ailment does the narrator confess to looking up in a medical dictionary?
(c) Liver spots.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the narrator say he decided to move to The Cedars?
2. In "Section 1: Part 3", what does the narrator blame on Claire?
3. How does the narrator say Anna's death affected his body?
4. Where does the narrator say he took his daughter for tea after leaving the farm in "Section 1: Part 3"?
5. In "Section 1: Part 6", what does the narrator say he has been replaced by?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)