|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 3 (pp. 136-148).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator say he felt when he discovered the dairy farmer's lane in "Section 1: Part 3"?
2. What does the narrator say will happen to his life when he dies?
(a) It will be "said".
(b) It will be "answered".
(c) It will be "told".
(d) It will be "ended".
3. What color is the stone the narrator says he is transported to in "Section 1: Part 6"?
4. In "Section 1: Part 3", what does the narrator say is the last thing he sees when leaving the dairy farm?
(a) A pot of flowers.
(b) A dying tree.
(c) A single cow.
(d) A little girl.
5. What does the narrator say fascinated him about Avril?
(a) Her weight.
(b) Her freckles.
(c) Her clothing.
(d) Her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say Avril told him about the dairy farmer's family?
2. When does the narrator say his mother started drinking?
3. How does the narrator feel about his appearance in "Section 1: Part 6"?
4. What ancient city is the narrator reminded of while looking at the water in "Section 1: Part 6"?
5. In "Section 1: Part 6", what does the narrator say he has been replaced by?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)