|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 3 (pp. 136-148).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Section 2: Part 3", when the narrator starts insulting a woman who left him, what does he say he needs?
(a) Someone to forgive him.
(b) Someone to hug him.
(c) Someone to pay him for his hurt.
(d) Someone to save him.
2. Who does Claire blame for breaking up her relationship in "Section 1: Part 3"?
(a) Her boyfriend.
(b) The Grace family.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
3. Why does the narrator say he once tried to grow a beard?
(a) To hide his face.
(b) To see if he could.
(c) To impress a girl.
(d) To pretend to be someone else.
4. How does the narrator say he felt when he discovered the dairy farmer's lane in "Section 1: Part 3"?
5. What ancient city is the narrator reminded of while looking at the water in "Section 1: Part 6"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator say Anna's death affected his body?
2. What does the narrator say will happen to his life when he dies?
3. What does the narrator do with the rock in "Section 1: Part 6"?
4. What does Miss Vavasour tell the narrator about his bed in "Section 2: Part 2"?
5. What does the narrator see in the water at the end of "Section 1: Part 6"?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)