1. For what does Charles say the first paragraph he's written is supposed to be for, though he is waiting to complete this?
2. Charles introduces himself as an extremely successful man of the British __________.
3. From what play does Charles take the line, "I shall abjure magic and become a hermit, put myself in a situation...to learn to be good."
4. What is the name of Charles's new home that he has purchased after becoming retired?
5. What is the name of the seaside community in which Charles lives within this story?
6. What room in the house where Charles lives contains windows in its walls?
This section contains 3,791 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)