|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Postscript.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Charles imagine throwing off the rocks in order to kill him?
2. Charles begins to rationalize that he was saved by _______________ during the attempted murder.
(b) A freak wave
(c) The ghost of Clement
3. ____________ was the foolish, yet gentle woman from Charles's past love affairs.
4. Charles considers the idea that James might possibly be in ______________.
5. Peregrine spends most of the evening talking about his ____________ of the theater, his job, and Ireland.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charles now realizes that he has always been in love with his own _______________.
2. The next morning, Charles dresses Hartley in an overcoat and a _____________ for her trip back home.
3. Hartley insists that all she wants to do the first night he is with Charles is ____________.
4. Who confesses that he tried to kill Charles as a result of years of not liking Charles at all?
5. What does Charles drink in order to calm his nerves after talking with Hartley?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)