|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through History 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rosina points out that Lizzie would dedicate the rest of her life to ______________ Charles.
(c) Lying to
(d) Spoiling the life of
2. What is the name of the seaside community in which Charles lives within this story?
(a) Shruff End
3. What happened to Clement that she is not in Charles's life anymore?
(a) She disappeared.
(b) She revealed she was gay.
(c) She died.
(d) She got married to his best friend.
4. What is the look in Hartley's eyes when she recognizes Charles in the crowd?
5. What is the name of the adopted son of Hartley and of Ben Fitch
Short Answer Questions
1. When Charles and Hartley are speaking to each other, who is speaking in half-answers in a fearful tone?
2. Rosina insists that Charles tell her that he believes her _____________ as she is leaving.
3. Rosina reminds Charles that he promised her that he would _______________ if he ever made that choice.
4. Who arrives to talk with Charles and to ask him to leave Lizzie alone?
5. Fitch tells Hartley that he is going to force her to__________ and to take care of him.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)