|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through History 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Charles's new home that he has purchased after becoming retired?
(a) Bag End
(c) Shruff End
2. What happened to Clement that she is not in Charles's life anymore?
(a) She disappeared.
(b) She died.
(c) She revealed she was gay.
(d) She got married to his best friend.
3. Who is the old women that Charles eventually recognizes to be a long lost lover?
4. Charles insists that there is no ______________ with Lizzie when he is talking to Rosina.
5. To get Rosina to leave, Charles tells her that he _____________ her.
(b) Doesn't care for
Short Answer Questions
1. Charles has a fascination with simple ___________ as a part of his life in this seaside community.
2. From what play does Charles take the line, "I shall abjure magic and become a hermit, put myself in a situation...to learn to be good."
3. Who arrives to talk with Charles and to ask him to leave Lizzie alone?
4. What are the two things which came with the house that Charles bought? An exotically framed mirror and an ugly _________.
5. Rosina points out that Lizzie would dedicate the rest of her life to ______________ Charles.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)