|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through History 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two things which came with the house that Charles bought? An exotically framed mirror and an ugly _________.
2. Who appears in the middle of the argument between Charles and Gilbert at Charles's home?
3. Rosina reminds Charles that he promised her that he would _______________ if he ever made that choice.
(a) Marry her
(b) Marry Lizzie
(c) Marry Hartley
(d) Marry Clement
4. What room in the house where Charles lives contains windows in its walls?
(b) Inner room
5. Rosina points out that Lizzie would dedicate the rest of her life to ______________ Charles.
(a) Spoiling the life of
(c) Lying to
Short Answer Questions
1. From where did the person from #25 come in order to haunt Charles and to frighten him?
2. Rosina tells Charles that he knows of his desire to be with ____________.
3. ___________ is the self-important Irishman is the most important friend in Charles's life.
4. What is the name of the seaside community in which Charles lives within this story?
5. Who was the older actress with whom Charles became involved when he was a younger actor?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)