|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through History 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rosina insists that Charles tell her that he believes her _____________ as she is leaving.
2. From where did the person from #25 come in order to haunt Charles and to frighten him?
3. What does Charles go into Narrowdean to buy as he is confident Lizzie will come to be with him?
(a) A new bedspread
(d) A hot dinner
4. Charles insists that there is no ______________ with Lizzie when he is talking to Rosina.
5. Several times when Charles and Hartley are talking, she says that she has to leave to _____________.
(a) Do her shopping.
(b) Be with her husband.
(c) Wash her hair.
(d) Read a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles see in the distance when he is watching Rosina leave?
2. Gilbert explain to Charles how much he and Lizzie both care for him and ___________ him.
3. Charles is _____________ at seeing Hartley again, according to his writing.
4. Rosina points out that Lizzie would dedicate the rest of her life to ______________ Charles.
5. What does Charles recall as being the focal point of his scary experience that he does not wish to acknowledge at first?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)