|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through History 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____________ tries to convince Charles that he attempts to rescue Hartley were delusions from an old dream.
2. ______________ tells Charles that when he dropped off the letter he heard Fitch talking to another woman.
3. _____________ is strolling precariously on the rocks bordering the sea when someone pushes him into the water.
4. What does Hartley tearfully admit to Charles when he goes out to look for her the next day?
(a) Fitch has left her.
(b) Fitch has died.
(c) Titus has run away.
(d) They are moving to Australia.
5. Where does Hartley lock herself when she enters the house after Charles walks up to the door with her?
(d) Inner tower
Short Answer Questions
1. Fitch tells Hartley that he is going to force her to__________ and to take care of him.
2. With whom does Charles argue gently about how love should be expressed?
3. During a conversation between Fitch and Hartley, _______________ is tearful and apologetic throughout the argument.
4. When Charles and Hartley are speaking to each other, who is speaking in half-answers in a fearful tone?
5. The dark marks on the table "which remained there ever after to remind [him] of that ____________ night."
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)