|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Percy send Tyson from the hiding place to find in Chapter 10?
(a) Powdered donuts.
(c) Egg rolls
(d) A deer or rabbit.
2. What book does Percy describe studying in English class where the final exam was for the children to spend an hour on the playground unsupervised?
(a) The Odyssey.
(b) The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.
(c) Lord of the Flies.
(d) The Illiad.
3. What are the names of the three old ladies in the taxi?
(a) Siren, Gladys, and Gertrude.
(b) Wasp, Anger, and Tempest.
(c) Athena, Artemis, and Grace.
(d) Patience, Virtue, and Pride.
4. Who made the Cholchis bulls?
5. Who is Percy's English teacher?
(a) Mr. de Milo.
(b) Mr. Achilles.
(c) Mr. Miller.
(d) Mr. Schwartz.
6. What is the name of the bridal shop that Grover ducks into in the dream in Chapter 1?
(a) Madison Park Bridal Boutique.
(b) Tiffany's Bridal Attire.
(c) The Wedding Shop on St. Mark's.
(d) St. Augustine Bridal Boutique.
7. What is Hermes said to be the god of?
8. Who does Percy describe as the school bully in Chapter 2?
(a) Paul Jordan.
(b) Matt Sloan.
(c) Jake Williams.
(d) Peter Dorsey.
9. What is Percy's cabin number?
(a) Number 34.
(b) Number 10.
(c) Number 3.
(d) Number 12.
10. What does Annabeth refer to the monsters in the gym as in Chapter 3?
11. Whose voice does Percy recognize on the ship discussing the Aethiopian drakons in Chapter 9?
(a) Jack Wilson's.
(b) Chris Rodriguez's.
(c) Charles Beckendorf's.
(d) Michael Strong's.
12. With whom are Percy, Tyson, and Annabeth punished with working in the kitchen patrol in Chapter 7?
(a) The cleaning harpies.
(b) The cleaning dryads.
(c) The cleaning satyrs.
(d) The cleaning dragons.
13. Who did the Gray Sisters tell the location of the Golden Fleece to 3,000 years ago?
14. Who helped Annabeth build the hideout that she takes Percy and Tyson to in Chapter 10?
(a) Luke and Thalia.
(b) Chris and Charles.
(c) Atlas and Zeus.
15. Where is Percy standing on a deserted street in his dream in Chapter 1?
(a) A large metropolis.
(b) A flowery lane in the woods.
(c) A small mountain town.
(d) A little beach town.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the two bulls atop the hill described in Chapter 4?
2. Who is the camp director at Camp Half-Blood?
3. What name does Annabeth use to refer to dragon women?
4. What kind of creature is Chiron?
5. What does Percy claim the numbers given to him by the Gray Sisters are in Chapter 7?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)