|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Percy and Annabeth first see Clarisse on the Cyclops's island, she is tied up and hanging over what?
(a) A pit of lava.
(b) A pot of water.
(c) A pit of black oil.
(d) A large frying pan.
2. Where does Percy's mom promise to take him and Tyson after school in Chapter 1?
(a) The Empire State Building.
(b) Rockefeller Center.
(c) Central Park.
(d) Jackson Square.
3. What creatures arrive to take Percy and his friends to the ship in Chapter 8?
4. What does the Cyclops declare will be served at his wedding in Chapter 14?
(a) Grilled satyr with mango chutney.
(b) Hippocampi tenders with ranch.
(c) Grilled children with honey bbq sauce.
(d) Minotaur stew with drippings.
5. How old was Thalia when she transformed into a tree?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the monster Charybdis represent in mythology?
2. How many cabins are set up at Camp Half-Blood?
3. Whose sunscreen with an SPF 50,000 did Annabeth forget to bring with her?
4. Where does Percy describe Hades being in his timeline in Chapter 7?
5. When did Grover disappear on a dangerous quest, according to the narrator in Chapter 1?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)