|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Percy send Tyson from the hiding place to find in Chapter 10?
(a) Powdered donuts.
(b) A deer or rabbit.
(d) Egg rolls
2. What does Tyson call Chiron when he meets him?
3. With whom are Percy, Tyson, and Annabeth punished with working in the kitchen patrol in Chapter 7?
(a) The cleaning satyrs.
(b) The cleaning dryads.
(c) The cleaning dragons.
(d) The cleaning harpies.
4. Who is the woman who is weaving at the loom when Percy and Annabeth meet her?
(b) Mrs. D.
5. In Greek and Roman mythology, a satyr is a cross between a human and what?
(a) A fish.
(b) A goat.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A goose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Annabeth use to refer to dragon women?
2. What does Percy describe as the bull having for eyes that charges him on the hill in Chapter 4?
3. What does Annabeth claim she did to the Cyclops to free her friends from his lair in Brooklyn in Chapter 13?
4. Where does Percy observe a picnic with Annabeth's parents when he grabs her ankle in the ocean in Chapter 13?
5. When did the top gods make a pact not to reproduce with mortals, according to Percy in Chapter 5?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)