|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what food chain does Tyson claim to have gotten food for the group when they are at the hangout in the wilderness?
(a) Burger King.
(d) Monster Donut.
2. What book does Percy describe studying in English class where the final exam was for the children to spend an hour on the playground unsupervised?
(a) The Illiad.
(b) The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.
(c) The Odyssey.
(d) Lord of the Flies.
3. What does Hermes claim he invented in Chapter 7?
(a) The town hall.
(b) The wheel.
(c) The internet.
(d) The saxophone.
4. Who did the Gray Sisters tell the location of the Golden Fleece to 3,000 years ago?
5. Where does Percy's mom promise to take him and Tyson after school in Chapter 1?
(a) Central Park.
(b) Jackson Square.
(c) The Empire State Building.
(d) Rockefeller Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. What creatures melt out of the trees to attend dinner at the pavilion in Chapter 5?
2. What does Percy claim the numbers given to him by the Gray Sisters are in Chapter 7?
3. Where does Chiron say he is going to visit his kinsmen when he leaves the camp in Chapter 5?
4. When did the top gods make a pact not to reproduce with mortals, according to Percy in Chapter 5?
5. Whose remains are kept in the gold sarcophagus on the ship?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)