|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Percy's mother celebrate special occasions?
(a) By making him steak tartare.
(b) By serving blue food.
(c) By hosting a party with his father.
(d) By taking him to eat Chinese food.
2. What does Percy tell the jogger is his favorite constellation in Chapter 7?
(a) The big dipper.
(d) The little dipper.
3. What creatures come up from the canoe lake for dinner at the pavilion in Chapter 5?
4. What does Tyson call the bull when he punches it in the face in Chapter 4?
(a) Bad horsey.
(b) Bad cow.
(c) Bad bull.
(d) Bad donkey.
5. What does Tyson hit the hellhound with when it charges Percy in Chapter 9?
(a) A coffee table.
(b) A fire extinguisher.
(c) A shovel.
(d) His sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the three-headed dog in Greek mythology?
2. How has Percy gotten injured during the battle with the bulls in Chapter 4?
3. Who is the 15-year-old African American kid who leads in the Hephaestus cabin dwellers at the dining pavilion in Chapter 5?
4. What type of creature is Tyson?
5. Where does Annabeth instruct Percy to lead the lifeboat when the coast guard begins following them?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)