|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the magical borderline around Camp Half-Blood that is supposed to keep away monsters?
(a) The River Styx.
(b) Poseidon's harp.
(c) Thalia's tree.
(d) Zeus's arrow.
2. What does Percy describe as the bull having for eyes that charges him on the hill in Chapter 4?
3. What is Kronos referred to as in the narrative?
(a) The sea lord.
(b) The lord of the satyrs.
(c) The Cyclops lord.
(d) The titan lord.
4. What body of water does the dining pavilion overlook at Camp Half-Blood?
(a) The Pacific Ocean.
(b) Puget Sound.
(c) Lake Tahoe.
(d) Long Island Sound.
5. What is the currency of Mount Olympus?
(a) The lastrygonian.
(b) The cylona.
(c) The atlas.
(d) The drachma.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Thalia when she transformed into a tree?
2. From what narrative perspective is the novel related?
3. The narrator attests in the opening of Chapter 4 that he had fought what the previous summer on top of Half-Blood Hill?
4. Who has taken Chiron's job in Chapter 5?
5. How has Percy gotten injured during the battle with the bulls in Chapter 4?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)