|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the three old ladies in the taxi?
(a) Athena, Artemis, and Grace.
(b) Patience, Virtue, and Pride.
(c) Siren, Gladys, and Gertrude.
(d) Wasp, Anger, and Tempest.
2. Where does Percy's mom promise to take him and Tyson after school in Chapter 1?
(a) Jackson Square.
(b) Central Park.
(c) The Empire State Building.
(d) Rockefeller Center.
3. What is the name of the bridal shop that Grover ducks into in the dream in Chapter 1?
(a) The Wedding Shop on St. Mark's.
(b) Madison Park Bridal Boutique.
(c) St. Augustine Bridal Boutique.
(d) Tiffany's Bridal Attire.
4. What creatures come up from the canoe lake for dinner at the pavilion in Chapter 5?
5. The narrator attests in the opening of Chapter 4 that he had fought what the previous summer on top of Half-Blood Hill?
(a) A Cyclops.
(b) A Minotaur.
(c) A Satyr.
(d) A Centaur.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Percy describe as the school bully in Chapter 2?
2. What creatures melt out of the trees to attend dinner at the pavilion in Chapter 5?
3. Who is the camp director at Camp Half-Blood?
4. Where does Chiron say he is going to visit his kinsmen when he leaves the camp in Chapter 5?
5. Who is Percy's English teacher?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)