|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 - 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chiron's position at Camp Half-Blood?
(a) He is the camp counselor.
(b) He is the activities director.
(c) He is the camp director.
(d) He is the head of the chariot games.
2. Where does Percy's mom promise to take him and Tyson after school in Chapter 1?
(a) Rockefeller Center.
(b) Jackson Square.
(c) The Empire State Building.
(d) Central Park.
3. Who is Clarisse's father?
4. From what narrative perspective is the novel related?
(a) Second person.
(b) Third person.
(c) First person.
(d) Fourth person.
5. Where is Percy standing on a deserted street in his dream in Chapter 1?
(a) A small mountain town.
(b) A flowery lane in the woods.
(c) A little beach town.
(d) A large metropolis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Percy describe as the school bully in Chapter 2?
2. What does Annabeth refer to the monsters in the gym as in Chapter 3?
3. Who is Annabeth's mother?
4. What is the name of the bridal shop that Grover ducks into in the dream in Chapter 1?
5. Who is Percy's English teacher?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)