|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 - 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Percy's English teacher?
(a) Mr. Schwartz.
(b) Mr. de Milo.
(c) Mr. Achilles.
(d) Mr. Miller.
2. From what narrative perspective is the novel related?
(a) First person.
(b) Third person.
(c) Second person.
(d) Fourth person.
3. What U.S. state does Percy discern he is in, in his dream in Chapter 1?
4. What does Percy describe as the bull having for eyes that charges him on the hill in Chapter 4?
5. What color is the taxi that Annabeth conjures in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator attests in the opening of Chapter 4 that he had fought what the previous summer on top of Half-Blood Hill?
2. Who is Annabeth's mother?
3. When did Grover disappear on a dangerous quest, according to the narrator in Chapter 1?
4. What is the name of the bridal shop that Grover ducks into in the dream in Chapter 1?
5. What are the names of the three old ladies in the taxi?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)