|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 - 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is engraved on the pen that Percy keeps under his pillow as he sleeps?
(a) "Achilles. Illiad."
(b) "Anaklusmos. Riptide."
(c) "Alesando. Protector."
(d) "Bemus Mortem."
2. Where is Percy standing on a deserted street in his dream in Chapter 1?
(a) A flowery lane in the woods.
(b) A little beach town.
(c) A large metropolis.
(d) A small mountain town.
3. How does Percy's mother celebrate special occasions?
(a) By serving blue food.
(b) By hosting a party with his father.
(c) By taking him to eat Chinese food.
(d) By making him steak tartare.
4. How are the two bulls atop the hill described in Chapter 4?
(a) They are golden bulls.
(b) They are bronze bulls.
(c) They are gray bulls.
(d) They are blue bulls.
5. What does Annabeth say the monsters in the gym are called in English in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Percy describe as the bull having for eyes that charges him on the hill in Chapter 4?
2. Who is Percy's English teacher?
3. What are the names of the three old ladies in the taxi?
4. What color is the taxi that Annabeth conjures in Chapter 3?
5. What book does Percy describe studying in English class where the final exam was for the children to spend an hour on the playground unsupervised?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)