|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 - 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What entree do Percy and his friends have in the captain's quarters of the Confederate ship?
(a) Roast beef.
(b) Roast turkey with stuffing.
(c) Braised short ribs.
(d) Peanut butter sandwiches.
2. Whom does Polyphemus celebrate having sunk in Chapter 16?
3. What does the monster Charybdis represent in mythology?
(a) A whirlpool.
(b) A cloud.
(c) A pegasus.
(d) A river.
4. How much money is discovered in the ziplock bag by Percy and his friends in Chapter 17?
(a) At least $300.
(b) At least $400.
(c) Just under $200.
(d) At least $600.
5. What type of creature is Tyson?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Percy describe Mount Olympus being in his timeline in Chapter 7?
2. Who does Annabeth refer to as the worst of the Cyclops in Chapter 7?
3. Who is Annabeth's mother?
4. Who did the Gray Sisters tell the location of the Golden Fleece to 3,000 years ago?
5. What is contained in the pill bottle that Hermes gives to Percy?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)