|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 - 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cabins are set up at Camp Half-Blood?
2. Who is the 15-year-old African American kid who leads in the Hephaestus cabin dwellers at the dining pavilion in Chapter 5?
(a) William Peterson.
(b) James Waldorf.
(c) Carl Lemonds.
(d) Charles Beckendorf.
3. What is Percy's cabin number?
(a) Number 34.
(b) Number 3.
(c) Number 10.
(d) Number 12.
4. Who is the three-headed dog in Greek mythology?
5. What does Annabeth say Percy is in the end of Chapter 16?
(a) A lucky charm.
(b) A genius.
(c) A traitor.
(d) A vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reveals Grover's true identity to the Cyclops in Chapter 14?
2. What is contained in the pill bottle that Hermes gives to Percy?
3. Whose music does Chiron say his brethren do not appreciate in Chapter 18?
4. Who is the only one of Percy's friends who is not hunted by the murderous sheep?
5. What does the Fleece transform into once Percy and his friends reach the shore in Chapter 17?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)