|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Percy gotten injured during the battle with the bulls in Chapter 4?
(a) He broke several ribs.
(b) He was stabbed in the torso.
(c) He broke his wrist.
(d) He sprained his ankle.
2. What is Chiron's position at Camp Half-Blood?
(a) He is the camp director.
(b) He is the activities director.
(c) He is the camp counselor.
(d) He is the head of the chariot games.
3. What does Tyson call the bull when he punches it in the face in Chapter 4?
(a) Bad donkey.
(b) Bad horsey.
(c) Bad bull.
(d) Bad cow.
4. What creatures come up from the canoe lake for dinner at the pavilion in Chapter 5?
5. In Greek and Roman mythology, a satyr is a cross between a human and what?
(a) A dragon.
(b) A goose.
(c) A goat.
(d) A fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annabeth give to Percy to help him heal after he has been injured in the bull fight in Chapter 4?
2. Where is Annabeth waiting for Percy and Tyson in the opening of Chapter 3?
3. What is the name of the taxi service that Percy and his friends take to the camp?
4. Who is Percy's English teacher?
5. From what narrative perspective is the novel related?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)