|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom are Percy, Tyson, and Annabeth punished with working in the kitchen patrol in Chapter 7?
(a) The cleaning harpies.
(b) The cleaning dryads.
(c) The cleaning satyrs.
(d) The cleaning dragons.
2. Whose remains are kept in the gold sarcophagus on the ship?
(a) Zeus's remains.
(b) Poseidon's remains.
(c) Kronos's remains.
(d) Hephaestus's remains.
3. What is the magical borderline around Camp Half-Blood that is supposed to keep away monsters?
(a) Poseidon's harp.
(b) Thalia's tree.
(c) Zeus's arrow.
(d) The River Styx.
4. Who is the 15-year-old African American kid who leads in the Hephaestus cabin dwellers at the dining pavilion in Chapter 5?
(a) Carl Lemonds.
(b) James Waldorf.
(c) Charles Beckendorf.
(d) William Peterson.
5. Why do the Confederate soldiers approve of Annabeth?
(a) Because her last name is Jackson.
(b) Because she is pretty.
(c) Because she is from Mississippi.
(d) Because she is from Virginia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Golden Fleece said to be hanging on the island in Chapter 11?
2. What type of message do Annabeth and Percy try to send to Chiron during their escape from the ship?
3. When did the top gods make a pact not to reproduce with mortals, according to Percy in Chapter 5?
4. What does Annabeth give to Percy to help him heal after he has been injured in the bull fight in Chapter 4?
5. Who is the woman who is weaving at the loom when Percy and Annabeth meet her?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)