|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hermes claim he invented in Chapter 7?
(a) The town hall.
(b) The wheel.
(c) The internet.
(d) The saxophone.
2. The narrator attests in the opening of Chapter 4 that he had fought what the previous summer on top of Half-Blood Hill?
(a) A Satyr.
(b) A Cyclops.
(c) A Minotaur.
(d) A Centaur.
3. Where is Annabeth waiting for Percy and Tyson in the opening of Chapter 3?
(a) In the back of the St. Louis Cathedral.
(b) In an alley down Church Street.
(c) In a cemetery.
(d) In a coffee shop on St. Marks.
4. Whose sunscreen with an SPF 50,000 did Annabeth forget to bring with her?
5. What does the beverage taste like that Percy is given on the island in Chapter 12?
(a) A chocolate milkshake.
(b) A strawberry milkshake.
(c) A root beer.
(d) A Dr. Pepper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Percy claim the numbers given to him by the Gray Sisters are in Chapter 7?
2. What does Annabeth refer to the monsters in the gym as in Chapter 3?
3. Who is Clarisse's father?
4. How old was Thalia when she transformed into a tree?
5. What is the name of the taxi service that Percy and his friends take to the camp?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)