|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body of water does the dining pavilion overlook at Camp Half-Blood?
(a) Lake Tahoe.
(b) The Pacific Ocean.
(c) Long Island Sound.
(d) Puget Sound.
2. What creatures come up from the canoe lake for dinner at the pavilion in Chapter 5?
3. What does Polyphemus call Tyson in Chapter 16?
(a) A traitor.
(b) His son.
(c) A ghost.
(d) A murderer.
4. Who is the Cyclops that Grover claims he was captured by in Chapter 6?
5. What type of creature is Tyson?
Short Answer Questions
1. What incites Polyphemus to throw the boulder that sinks the ship in Chapter 16?
2. What do Annabeth, Percy, and Tyson use to hide the lifeboat after arriving at a hiding place in Chapter 10?
3. What creatures melt out of the trees to attend dinner at the pavilion in Chapter 5?
4. When did the top gods make a pact not to reproduce with mortals, according to Percy in Chapter 5?
5. What is Kronos referred to as in the narrative?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)