Chapters 1 - 2
1. From what narrative perspective is the novel related?
(a) Fourth person.
(b) Third person.
(c) Second person.
(d) First person.
2. Where is Percy standing on a deserted street in his dream in Chapter 1?
(a) A little beach town.
(b) A large metropolis.
(c) A flowery lane in the woods.
(d) A small mountain town.
3. What U.S. state does Percy discern he is in, in his dream in Chapter 1?
4. In Greek and Roman mythology, a satyr is a cross between a human and what?
(a) A fish.
(b) A goat.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A goose.
5. When did Grover disappear on a dangerous quest, according to the narrator in Chapter 1?
6. What is the name of the bridal shop that Grover ducks into in the dream in Chapter 1?
(a) Tiffany's Bridal Attire.
(b) Madison Park Bridal Boutique.
(c) St. Augustine Bridal Boutique.
(d) The Wedding Shop on St. Mark's.
This section contains 4,020 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)