Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the best ally for a fiend?
2. Why should a fiend never use science?
Science prompts a person to think.
3. What is always the primary goal of a fiend?
4. What is a reliable tactic to use on a new Christian?
Flit his thinking from Christianity to his neighbors in the pews.
5. According to Screwtape, what is typical thinking for a new Christian?
He has God's favor by allowing himself to become a Christian.
This section contains 6,976 words
(approx. 24 pages at 300 words per page)