Short Answer Key
Letter 1 | Letter 2
1. What is the best ally for a fiend?
2. Why should a fiend never use science?
Science prompts a person to think.
3. What is always the primary goal of a fiend?
4. What is a reliable tactic to use on a new Christian?
Flit his thinking from Christianity to his neighbors in the pews.
5. According to Screwtape, what is typical thinking for a new Christian?
He has God's favor by allowing himself to become a Christian.
6. What does a new Christian think about going to church with commonplace neighbors?
Shows humility and condescension.
Letter 3 | Letter 4
1. Why should patient prayers focus on the spiritual, never the practical?
Keeps attention on what he sees as sins.
2. Screwtape says humans living together will develop which of these over time?
Voice tones and facials that irritate....
This section contains 3,356 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)