|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the wine of fiends to be sipped eternally?
(a) War and cruelty.
(b) The dishonesty of humans.
(c) Human habits of indifference and laziness.
(d) Anguish and bewilderment of the soul of the damned.
2. What is always the primary goal of a fiend?
(a) To create false ideas.
(b) To teach incorrectly.
(c) To cause anxiety.
(d) To befuddle.
3. The Enemy consistently helps the patient in which of these situations?
(a) Calm for imagined fears and hypotheticals.
(b) Present and actual suffering.
(c) Imagined daily slights and insults.
(d) Grief and sadness.
4. Screwtape tells Wormwood to train the patient about prayer.
(a) The best prayers are personal imaginings about God.
(b) The best prayers are measured by review of personal possessions.
(c) The best prayers are built upon childhood parrot-like repetition.
(d) The best prayers are measured by the feelings produced.
5. Screwtape says humans living together will develop which of these over time?
(a) Contradictory love and hate feelings.
(b) Spiritual awareness of the other.
(c) Dependency about practical life matters.
(d) Voice tones and facials that irritate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why should patient prayers focus on the spiritual, never the practical?
2. Why is it best to discourage belief in fiends?
3. What is the mindset that discourages belief that fiends exist?
4. Screwtape says the best fiend work is done this way.
5. What is a reliable tactic to use on a new Christian?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)