Letter 1 | Letter 2
1. What is the best ally for a fiend?
2. Why should a fiend never use science?
(a) Science has too many sub-sections.
(b) Science is too difficult to understand.
(c) Science prompts a person to think.
(d) Science changes over time.
3. What is always the primary goal of a fiend?
(a) To teach incorrectly.
(b) To cause anxiety.
(c) To create false ideas.
(d) To befuddle.
4. What is a reliable tactic to use on a new Christian?
(a) Stir childhood memories of God.
(b) Flit his thinking from Christianity to his neighbors in the pews.
(c) Convince him the world is basically good.
(d) Convince him the world is basically evil.
5. According to Screwtape, what is typical thinking for a new Christian?
(a) He has God's favor by allowing himself to become a Christian.
(b) Life and choices will now be much better.
(c) Neighbors and friends will admire the change.
(d) Church is full of good people.
This section contains 6,976 words
(approx. 24 pages at 300 words per page)