Letter 1 | Letter 2
1. What is the best ally for a fiend?
2. Why should a fiend never use science?
(a) Science is too difficult to understand.
(b) Science has too many sub-sections.
(c) Science prompts a person to think.
(d) Science changes over time.
3. What is always the primary goal of a fiend?
(a) To create false ideas.
(b) To befuddle.
(c) To teach incorrectly.
(d) To cause anxiety.
4. What is a reliable tactic to use on a new Christian?
(a) Convince him the world is basically good.
(b) Stir childhood memories of God.
(c) Flit his thinking from Christianity to his neighbors in the pews.
(d) Convince him the world is basically evil.
5. According to Screwtape, what is typical thinking for a new Christian?
(a) Life and choices will now be much better.
(b) Church is full of good people.
(c) Neighbors and friends will admire the change.
(d) He has God's favor by allowing himself to become a Christian.
This section contains 6,976 words
(approx. 24 pages at 300 words per page)